Post-nihilism on lit

Is it just me or is this board filled with post-Christian values and its twin brother post-modern narcissism?

No its not me. This board is representative of the shit state of "Western world".

Why dont you stop being an angsty druggie narcissist (=a cuck basically) and embrace Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH6zJULTVgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're the one cucking yourself for an abstraction

>Christianity
>not ground zero for cuck ideology
dude all men were created equal lmao

>file name

The regicidal, judeo-masonic cowardice of the American founding fathers has nothing to with Christianity kid.

Christianity is like the left leg of the West tho, mate.

>dude all men were created equal lmao

protip: that has 0 basis in the Bible

but you use "all men are created as the pearl of Gods creation" and they jump to "every man is created equal" like a weak unlogical faggot while there is a constant them in the Bible of Jah hating some and loving other men or ethnic groups

and btw, pagans are imbeciles

>Christianity is like the left leg of the West tho, mate.

partially correct since leftism is post-christianity

putting "post-" before something doesn't make you appear any smarter m8

>putting "post-" before something doesn't make you appear any smarter m8

its a precise way of putting things before or after ww1 and btw I am smart

you are the one belingin to reddit m8

>>dude all men were created equal lmao
>protip: that has 0 basis in the Bible

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28

rekt

>belingin

not even the guy you're arguing with, but

w e w

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>Galatians 3:28

based Paul telling it how it is.

but only a pleb would interpret that as egalitarianism

eph 5:6
Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ;

swag

lmfao, you missed out the next bit:

Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him.

i thought i was on Veeky Forums, how can you not grasp context

youtube.com/watch?v=dH6zJULTVgQ

Stop signalling how cool smart you think you are and watch this videos.
Every ideology/culture has been Weekend at Bernie's for years.

we are equals in the eyes of God but not in our station on earth. His judgement will finally achieve distributive justice, it's not a job for us ti accomplish here on Earth.

Faith is dehumanizing

>Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him.

legitimizing mastership over slaves is egalitarianism to you? sieg heil to that!

Neitzche was a deeple confused man btw

he is some varg neo pagan pleb probably

lmao "embrace Jesus"

Jesus embraces my cock in his asshole every night. Who's the cuck now, christfag?

>Feuerbach advocated liberalism, atheism, and materialism.

lol what a cuck. real nigga that was centuries ahead of tis time pic rel
pathetic druggie detected

Could you please stop reposting this thread over and over?

saying
>legitimizing mastership over slaves
after i just linked that galatians quote

jesus christ the wilful misinterpretation.

no-one but dead confederates and the KKK give a shit about fucking ephesians.

leave this board and find a stem board. Art is and has always been the dominion of the left. Conservative and right-wing art is p. much always fucking dire.

Feuerbach proved "Man is the God of man" is the only logical conclusion drawn from an analysis of Christian dogmas; the only real content of these dogmas is the highest hopes and aspirations of humanity. Religious awareness just unknowingly attribute these aspirations and give to them objective existence in a superhuman realm.

>saying
>>legitimizing mastership over slaves
>after i just linked that galatians quote

do you even read nigga? read it in the context of the whole Pauls work and teaching, read it in the context of the whole "God hate X but loved Y" Old TEstament..

not a trace of egalitarianism

>christianity
>left

also

>christianity
>right wing

this is way above your level nigga t b h

>Feuerbach proved "Man is the God of man" is the only logical conclusion drawn from an analysis of Christian dogmas; the only real content of these dogmas is the highest hopes and aspirations of humanity. Religious awareness just unknowingly attribute these aspirations and give to them objective existence in a superhuman realm.

sounds like a bunch of jigaboo rubish

what I tried to say it seems like some basic onedimensional Amazing Atheist rubish hiden in compelx language