Does Veeky Forums have a mascot? If no, what do you think it should be?

Does Veeky Forums have a mascot? If no, what do you think it should be?

We don't have a tan because we're not children. This, is Veeky Forums.

>tfw mods never made this the image for the sticky

David Foster Wallace, you dip.

nah. board mascot shouldn't be decided based on what's the biggest current meme. it should be something more fitting. like which is why although I like stirner's sketch a lot, it's not a good mascot because it's niche and a meme.

The mascot is the guy with multiple hats who is reading beneath the tree, the one that has been posted in those threads where people discuss what they have read, what they are reading and what they will read.

< this faggot

a book with eyes. like the paperclip in word

pic related

there's a cartoon drawing of joyce that gets posted that i don't have that's better but it has to be him

I second this

Dubs we settle on Baitsmen.

Rollllllll........

trust no one not even urself

I wish we had a board tan

book with eyes book with eyes

Joyce's drawing of Leopold Bloom

If only there was a picture of Lovecraft's cat.

book with eyes

sexy anime girl reading a book with like, ten dicks crammed in her

and the book has eyes and is looking kinda pissed.

OP here. so far we've had the most vote for a book with eyes. does anyone have any photo shop skills that could do a mock up of a book with eyes?

I am. Make memes about me now

we already know its DFW. the question is which expression do we take from the meme interview?

post them all and we shall vote

dumping

lol

This is it senpai.

>which is why although I like stirner's sketch a lot, it's not a good mascot because it's niche and a meme.
He's a better choice and example than the suicidal guy with little talent. Using the "just a meme" defense doesn't work.

/r9k/ mascots need to be deleted on sight.