Who here is comfortably unemployed?

Who here is comfortably unemployed?

>No expectations
>Days are completely free
>Spend all my time reading and writing

I finished 3 short stories and read 60 books last year.

>writes for a year
>completes 3 short stories
triggered

>tfw read the iliad and odyssey yesterday
>read ulysses in one day
>read most of my favourite classics over 20 times

feelsgoodman

Got fired after calling in sick in the summer of 2012. No regrets.

This goes to show you no matter how much you read you can still be a parasite.

what do you do now?
other than shitpost?

I'm on welfare. I don't do much. Walk around town, run errands, do household chores, cook meals, read, take naps, bathe and groom, enjoy the internet, talk to people.

wow that sounds great. I wish I could do that. I like to travel and vacation so I can't. Pretty much only reason I work.

sounds pretty comfy to be honest

>doing anything other than working part time

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2012. Dropped out of college. Fortunately I got my loans discharged due to disability as well as disablity welfare so I've been living a comfy NEET life ever since. Recently been big into reading about Egyptian civilization. Already read twelve books this year. On page 121 of my schizophrenic autobiography. Hopefully that will earn some interest. I'm also in a noise band and have released two albums.

>tfw smoking swishas and drinking forties everyday of the week cause you ain't got shit to do

>2016
>working

how do I fake your illness and get diagnosed

>tfw your parents meme you into having so much potential and wanting you to have a "good job" like a lawyer when you just want to work enough to afford a flat and groceries and spend your time on music and writing
>tfw you don't have enough balls to cut your family off like jim morrison and pursue your art
>tfw you feel like youre wasting time when you write and read and you hear your parents upstairs watching their shows and babbling about them and know that they have cushy jobs and a bunch of free time but they spend it on that and they want you to work a job where you have no free time because "you can do so much" but the only "doing" you want to do is art

tfw third world shit-hole and even while working this guy probably lives better than me

Richfag NEET writer checking in.

You have to have some structure and social interaction or you'll go insane and stop being productive. I don't even mean a job, but for someone without a lot of discipline that may be the best option.

You're a modern day Leonardo da Vinci. Got a link for your band?

are you neet if you're a published author though?

I guess. I'm not employed on any kind of schedule by anyone. Started off living off inherited money though.

Nice trips, but I know this is the devil tempting me into a life of idle sin. Nice try.

>all these tasks he listed
>idle

Nice digits.

There's no use arguing with jobcucks. They can't conceive of valuing their own effort highly enough to treat it reverently.

Some people lead effortlessly lucky lives.

>implying I'm not a NEET ironically checking his trips

Checked.

I read over 100 books last year while working 40+ hours per week and riding the subway 2 hours a day. Get a job you fucking loser,

>Get a job you fucking loser,
why?

I have a higher-functioning ASD, have been on-and-off homeless for the past year and a half, and just reached the age of majority and so aged out of government care. I was also recently approved for disability benefits. About a month ago after a long stretch without shelter, I jumped off a bridge in what was I guess a suicide attempt. Since then my province's big housing organization has been paying to keep me in a hotel while looking for longer-term housing options.

I am literally autistic and had to nearly kill myself to do it, but I'm gonna be NEET and living comfortably just like the rest of you.

yeah working at a fast food outlet will be better than reading all day

>Have a cat, a bed, a warm room in winter, a full stomach, a family that is supportive (if flawed), did weed and watched a movie earlier today with a friend, am talking to likeminded people over millions of miles, listening to beautiful music and reading enriching refluctions.
All the glories in the world can't even come close to this good feel.

me sort of, i quit my job in february because i didn't like it. im finishing one class to graduate, so im not total NEET, but that's all im doing. starting another job late may though.

if i could live on NEET bux for all my life, right now im thinking maybe i would.

im truly jealous.

I've read 19 and learning french and at 16 credits at Uni that I'm 4.'ing
NEETS
>mfw