Was he ever wrong?

Was he ever wrong?

Has he ever been wrong?

Free will exists.

He's wrong about torture, morality and middle eastern afairs. His spirituality is shit as well, very vulgar.

American internet retardism that thinks it's the shit personified

I'm racking my brain here... god damn this guys never wrong, wtf

>filename
kek

He is wrong about morality. Morality can't exist without free will.

He thinks there is no Is Ought Problem.

In before someone posts the transcripts that he shared of him and Chomsky that make him look like a complete tool.

Free will is just an ideological relic we keep around for the sole purpose of indulging our collective cruelty and love of punishment, which we conflate with justice.

I have another one, he is dismissive of metaethics because he finds it boring.

>Morality can't exist without free will.

*tips Kantianism*

He will need to more accurately define morality using hard science before he's actually right. Even if successful, he'll then need to question whether the morality of Science will have influenced the definition of morality he's created. But still, he's on the right track, he just needs to think a but more.

>this thread

You should see what happens when people post him on Veeky Forums. Everyone goes fucking apeshit

daily reminder

Wait, what were his claims specifically?

That science is useful in moral judgement or that science can prescribe value judgements on its own terms? The latter sounds like most economists tbqhfam

Yeah, mannnn, it's not like it's a fundamental axiom of human experience and removing it would cause our collective psyche to implode or anything.

"Harris is right and an actual philosopher" has become such a tired meme lately. Pack it up.

Man's a legend

He doesn't know the difference between Islam and Islamism. What a dunce. It's all the same, Harris. Now go fuck off.

>he actually tried to think of a time Harris was wrong

Absolute madman

He is the Ayn Rand of modern times.

Except he's a lot gayer.

It's not his fault though: Freewill isn't real.

Pol pot and the soviets banned all religions

I keked really hard.
If you haven't read Moral Landscape you won't it funny.

He's pragmatically right though.
You're criticizing him metaphysically.
But we need him for the current regressive leftist virus the west is dying from.

Sam Harris is a robot created by the prankster Pope Francis to strawmen atheists and prove that atheists will listen to anyone with a smug grin who prattles on about "muh logic and reason."

this is one of my favorite things I've seen in weeks

I would suck the dick of who ever made these.

Sam Harris is an embarrassment to the USA