Englishfag here. What is the single most useful language to learn for marxists/leftists?

Englishfag here. What is the single most useful language to learn for marxists/leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08LzKB9bqtY
youtube.com/watch?v=kzca2gc14M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Esperanto

french or russian, depending on which branch of leftist thought and theory you're most interested in

german is probably 3rd but really only for the frankfurt school who should just read anyways

Is that a pair of panties or the thickest bush of pubes I've ever seen

>frankfurt school
I don't know much about it, but looks like all "serious" philosophy is leftist. Am I right?

>looks like all "serious" philosophy is leftist. Am I right?

The language of praxis.

What's so fun user? Show me the light.

No, your mode of thinking is so infantile and misinformed that there's not much I can do, you have to help yourself.

Well, at least I know that ad hominem won't work on me.
Good attempt user, but you didn't show me anything new nor how retarded I'm.

>Zhuangzi
just kill yourself if you're a marshit.

The thanatos language, of noxious billowing gases and rot. Only in the death of everything is absolute social equality reached. Otherwise some would have more life than others.

Suicide.

Programming so you can infiltrate capitalist power structures from the inside.
But you're just a poser bitch with daddy issues so this isn't an option for you.

>I don't know much about it, but looks like all "serious" philosophy is leftist.
wew

French or German

Nah, dismantling your pretensions really is that easy.

Probably basic concepts of logic

virgin detected

virgin.

Honestly this.

>I'm scrrd o' the future.
>Go away degenerate normies
>I wanna go back to the past with kings and knights and stuff *Cries in fetal position*

>inserts picture of Grimes' head with the weird pink hair and the caption "omg how do you not know that once the progressive agenda is finally implemented everywhere, everything will be perfect forever. This is so obvious, god"

Most of philosophy is about unpolitical problems.

underrated post.

>Progress can never be made, ergo we must reverse course.

Since there's no inherent meaning to life, I have chosen the purpose of societal improvement. Because it make me happy to help others. A mad quest it seems, in light of the environmental disaster rushing up to sock us in the face. :)

Meant to attach

youtube.com/watch?v=08LzKB9bqtY

literally this. except I will not 'cry in the fetal position' that is something a leftist numale would do. When destiny calls (and the day seems nigh) I shall cloth myself in the Sign of the Cross and raise my Sword against the Heretics and the Mahometan Hordes, as my proud ancestors once did. Deus Fucking Vult!

English because everything is translated into English.

>except I will not 'cry in the fetal position'
This is what you will be reaching for. The past, your youth and notions of the glorious past. Impotent in this quest you'll flail about in a rage.

Glad you're just meme-ing though

The future, at the path we're going, is full of even more ignorance than the past. At least people thousands of years ago had the common sense not to act like they knew the meaning to the universe.

>The future, at the path we're going, is full of even more ignorance than the past
Not necessarily. And no reason to quit even if this is so.

>At least people thousands of years ago had the common sense not to act like they knew the meaning to the universe.
Are you referring to the ancient Greeks or the Christians? The latter sure did.

>no reason to quit even if this is so

Actually, this is every reason to quit. Fuck your narrative; fuck your agenda.

haha I can't wait till the AI takes over and BTFOs all leftists and progress fetishists

That's a pretty weird post for you to get enormously butthurt over.

Learn German. There's lots of good journals, books and lectures untranslated in German. You can also read Marx and Engels in their original form. Plus you can read Kafka.

Arabic. so you can Read the Holy Quran

>Things getting better is scary. *Runs around* AHHH! Quick! Everyone! Kill yourselves!! *moans*

Just madness.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzca2gc14M4

Missing the point as always. do turn your trip off and never use it again.

I can't wait till we are all light-brown genderless blobs with subpar genes and no individuality and get to obey communism for all eternity!

Most of philosophy is apolitical.

So you're saying is sincere?
If that's the case, I disagree. "Perfection" isn't an attainable goal, but a journey, a heroic quest.

Did you just get here?

For fuck sake. I am not a representative of those bogeymen you've constructed in your heads. I stand against the same awful world you *say* you hate. I'm even inspired by high points of our storied past, and I stand for freedom of the individual.

Come on out and tell me you were only trolling now.

Why do you always attach those kinds of pictures do your posts?
Is it because they elicit a gravitas and sense of truth that you know wouldnt otherwise be found in what youre typing?

Professional troll.

They're pic-related to the comments of course.

Why do you think this?

Butterfly (or maybe the team of people who take up the Butterfly mantle) is a pretty good troll in that there's nothing really overtly trollish about each individual post, it's just the sheer consistency of fucking banality across all of its posts

Every time I see a Butterfly post I think of a hundred stupid fucking shallow-but-said-as-if-deep things I've read about books she/he/it didn't understand and my asshole tightens up in pain

I fucking hate Butterfly. It's like reading an entire Reddit forum in full,
every single time it posts. Just an endless desert of nothingness condensed into one instant.

Probably German so you can read your kike bible Das Kapital.

I came here to say this. The world would be a better place without fucking leftists.

Nobody on this board likes you you fucking kike bitch. Raus.

Romansh

whoa now, calling butts a kike? Lets not be unfair to the jews here

Fucking niggerlover.

Point to some of your deep and scholarly posts, tough guy.

EMPTY

BANAL

But of course you say nothing to them. We all know why.

Very well said. Adding a unique IP to these true sentiments.

"Butterfly" is a bore. Nobody likes you. Stop using this board and/or remove your trip.

ALL YOU'RE DOING IS DEFENDING YOUR STUPID FUCKING REPUTATION AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING YOU'RE JUST REFLECTING WHAT THEY JUST SAID TO YOU YOU'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING FUCK YOU YOU'RE AWFUL FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

bush of course

BabyBabble.

who /#redpillarmy/ here

Define progress. Define societal improvement.

> Helping others because it makes you happy
> Not realizing that your help is motivated by self-interest and not altruism.

Are all trip fags this retarded?

underrated post kamardao

Please save your temper tantrums for a different board.

Enjoying helping people =/= helping people because you enjoy it

I'm not that guy, but the person that he was responding to is a noted dumb cunt, and he was one hundred percent right in how he called her out. So you're the one in the wrong, here.

the illuminati speak latin & greek so I'm gonna assume that