Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

The right because being a leftist is the status-quo

>do you prefer idiots or morons

Left-right dichotomy is the peak of stupidity.

Sage!

Plato, Maistre, Marx, Adorno, Foucault, Chomsky, Land

You know even if I were to buy into your dichotomy I still would drop more than half the people on the side I chose and add others. This whole thing is senseless.

Evola is a meme
he's contributed nothing to right wing thought

>Jesus
>left
I'm tired of this meme. Only a superficial reading of the Gospels would prompt anyone to believe Jesus was some type of pacifist or whatever. People seem to think the sermon on the mount and the "turn the other cheek" passage are the only things the guy ever said.

ikr, white genocide and all that

lol you've clearly never actually read the gospels. not only was he radically pacifist but he supported total equality amongst all people. the sermon on the mount wasn't all he said but he did actually say it.

Left. Right is literally a mental illness.

Congrats you've fallen for the rights bullshit. They appropriate revolutionary rhetoric to trick idiots into thinking they aren't regressive.

why don't you elaborate instead of just saying that everyone is wrong?

dude... like... politics is serious business.... lmao

Plato wanted to free the slaves, have a society based on merit and equal opportunity as well as give equal rights to women. The whole "Plato is right wing" meme was started by Strauss and Poper.

How was he right wing? Being pro-democracy isn't automatically pro-left.

OK, telling people they should sell their cloaks and buy swords and that it is better to be naked than without weapons for protection is surely pacifism.
>he supported total equality amongst all people
Equality of treatment, sure. That's a value for liberals as well.

Left, we need more immigration into Europe. I won't sleep soundly until every last White child is displaced by a brown one.

The counterpart to Evola is Walter Benjamin, not Adorno.

>muh jewish mysticism

They read Republic and missed the point.

Left but with Plato and Nietzsche instead of Jesus and Locke

>Plato
>pro-democracy
did we read the same version of Republic?