At the library

>at the library
>qt librarian looks at me from across the room while I browse books
>look back and make eye contact
>she smiles at me
>don't smile back and keep browsing because autism

Should I go back in a few days and ask about a book if she's working that day?

No, I think you actually ruined your one chance. You didn't have to be amazingly charismatic at that moment. A little smile with a slightly nervous aversion of eye contact would have actually been cute and sufficient. Instead you actually showed that you have absolutely no interest in her. Taking your startling autism in mind, I don't see how you can mend this.

>ever going somewhere again after an employee acknowledges you as a human being
Oh wow we got fuckin Don Juan over here

If you need to ask us, then you're too autistic. The librarian probably gave you a smile of pity.

she smiled to be polite. why are you scanning the library when you are browsing. are you insecure?

no you fucking retard. she's at work. you smile at people when you are at work. jesus christ.

Smiling is not "having a chance/interest" kids

nigga this is Bait.

Nevermind, I did a little research on normiebook to find her and her profile pic is her kissing her Chad boyfriend

Holy shit
>being this desperate and creepy

I should probably kill myself, I know.

Been there done that, user.

Ps post kissing pic

is not real he lying

I wanna see the pic.

Pic or bust user. She'll never know. She probably smiles at all the guys that come in that slut

exactly, your autism is in thinking that it meant anything, she was just being polite because she works there

Veeky Forums

I feel this pain

OP post the pic already we all know you're still monitoring this thread

This is hilarious. Screw you, faggot. Maybe if you don't an hero you could learn to not be an aspie.

Talk about books with her every time you're in the library.

You don't have to put your dick in her the first time you talk to her

She probably has a jock boyfriend who hates reading