You have 15 seconds to justify how you deal with the male gaze when reading cis male authors. I personally...

You have 15 seconds to justify how you deal with the male gaze when reading cis male authors. I personally, have started to reject some male authors and just men in general in favour of female/third sex.

Discuss female only books, no males please.

Other urls found in this thread:

medeae.tumblr.com/tagged/me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alt right shitmemers will still take the ebin bait

I've never seen so many buzzwords in such a short sentence. you're truly the cancer of the world.

You're an idiot :).

kek

Well, I'm certainly not attracted to her writing.

Good I fucking hate the Vietnamese. They're the stupidest race of gook faced rice eaters on this planet and I'm not even racist.

Lol. Glad you'll always be an unpaid, virgin writer xD

don't think there's anything on this earth that's going to stop men looking at tits

Just eat until you are repulsively fat if you don't like men wanting to fuck you. Women lack problem solving skills. Unless you consider complaining until men fix things a problem solving skill.

Or stay in the kitchen and make your own fucking soup.
Dumb slant.

Traps.

>tfw you can't find any pics of the author to fap to her tits

There are two levels of bait in this thread.

1. For those who take it literally and react with "fuck off fucking liberalfag"

2. There's not as much female literature as male. So the thread might be made in order to get the reaction which I described in 1. So the second reaction should be: "why the fuck are you making this thread when you know women will be bashed in it?"

In conclusion, fuck off OP!

why o why did i not apply to be a janitor
gtfo /pol/tard

not even mad, but...
typical libtard demonizing men. how can #notallmuslims be real if #notallmen isn't real?

the reference to orang asli (original men) kind of indicates this was written about malaysia

and she's right, in malaysia all the muslim and indian men stare at girls' breasts. it's the product of their repressed childhood.

That passage just makes it sound shitty to live in a third world country where people have no respect for one another. Not sure what that has to do with men who don't view women as livestock.

medeae.tumblr.com/tagged/me
Enjoy!

>those last couple lines
anybody REEEing is emotionally crippled, that was powerful. thank you OP.

Meh. Was expecting cowtits.

What's the deal with male gays?

>justify
why?

girls are attractive at 13-15, stop bitching gook