Serious question: is he autistic?

Serious question: is he autistic?

He looks like it.

Also, I've always thought his glasses don't match his face.

No. He's always very open, friendly, and sociable in very normal American ways.

He is a huge pleb, though.

Autistic people can easily act that way depending on where they are on the spectrum.

Yeah but there's always plenty of autism that seeps through. I don't see any of that with Stephen King.

b-but I'm writer

Long answer: yeah
Short answer: ya

The guy wrote about monsters so long that he looks li

No, hes just a douche

Maybe.

Unless he was bombed out of his mind on coke and booze when he was writing, his stuff is shit.

Isn't that like a sign of autism? They have to get high as fuck to do anything? Or is that black people? I can't remember.

Whenever someone uses the word autistic, it's hard to take them seriously.

>The guy wrote about monsters so long that he looks li
absolutely hilarious

must be a symptom of your autism. being of sound body and mind, i have no such hangup.

That post is more autistic than Veeky Forums

His nose is so comically small, I can't stop noticing it

I think it's one of those fake mr. potato head noses that just pops off, because his whole face got ran over that once.

No, he's about as normie as they come. He seems autistic to us because we're a bunch of autists who deny our autism.

why this nigga look like he made in oblivion character creator?

No, I don't think one would say his writing shows much artistry. Some of it (like all of Cujo and maybe some other whole books) he doesn't even remember writing for having been so 1) prolific and 2) strung out on drugs.

I don't think he has an obsession with mirrors, or eats a diet of rice, eggs, and salt every day. Or walks in circles, alone, by himself.

This again. In all actual seriousness, OP, what evidence do you have to make the claim that King's writing displays a notable degree of archery? You're thinking rather of the Hunger Games books by Stephenie Meyer.

David Byrne is a literal autist yet he's as normalfag as they come

He's actually a spaz that cant sit still and his voice trembles as he speaks softly without making eye contact. He also wrote a book called "How Music Works"

Autistic does know hacking.

No, definitely not atavistic. You've somehow managed to get him confused with Borges.

Smiled

David Byrne, like a true autist, would appreciate you citing your sources here.

also: check'd