You are now the leader of the world and all the copies of the books of your choosing get thrown into fires across the...

You are now the leader of the world and all the copies of the books of your choosing get thrown into fires across the world. Which books do you choose to burn and what reason will you give the people for their removal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HEq8UqrujM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them

>implying anyone gives a shit about non digital copies

everything by: Dostoevsky, Camus, the wiener kreis, stirner, Nietzsche, theodore beale, ayn rand, mises, hayek, Cathy Brennan, Thomas Aquinas, Hegel, Sam Harris

Yeah all of them, mankind is pretty much the living evil. Burn all evil.

Books dindu nuffin

Either pic related or the Koran. Terrible memes.

The Priors of Zion, The Torah, Talmud, Zohar, and the Mein Kampf.

I would burn them all and say, "Read mine."

Any allegedly 'nonfiction' books written by: Hegel, Bergson, Heidegger, Benjamin, Gadamer, Lacan, Adorno, Sartre, Levinas, Arendt, Merleau-Ponty, Levi-Strauss, Beauvoir, Ricoeur, Lyotard, Deleuze, Foucault, Derrida, Irigaray, Badiou, Nancy, Rancière, Kristeva, Agamben, Latour, Zizek, or Butler ... AND, any other work that cites those authors approvingly.

we burn the digital copies to senpai

how about I burn your dick you mad nerd

LOL i agree but remove Adorno, Sartre and Bergson.

Sire the people are outraged that you have ordered the burning of all the copies of these books. What explanation shall I give the people for the burnings?

You sound upset, bitch boy.

Same picks for literature here as well.

If I had to pick music it would be stuff by Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD and Muslimgauze

Suggest that they walk it off.

6 of those are great
Murmuure is the peak of music

my diary desu

>not the Talmud

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Bizarre, and completely unique in terms of atmosphere. Some sections shine more than others - definite room for improvement, but an intriguing band nonetheless.

The Talmud is preserved verbatim in the memories of thousands of Hasidim, so burning all the copies would be pretty pointless.

beautiful, as per usual

>wat is Holocaust 2.0

Nabokov, V. A cheap sensationalist. Empty style, overdone Blues Traveler on a lazy day-level (in)substance.

I'm pretty sure that we could burn those as well, although such a task would pose an unprecedented logistical problem.

The Joy Luck Club. It's the worst thing I've ever laid eyes on.

Any book with semen in it.

>implying Holocaust 1.0

Sire they have surrounded the gates and will storm in any minute.

*walks behind you*

unless...

*unsheathes a stiletto and promptly embeds it into your spine, whispers in your ear*

...I give them your corpse

[Narrator: All of this could have been avoided, had user taken the time to please the people, his vanity cost him his life. RIP in piece]

isn't that the poseurcore chart you pathetic pleb
does Judith butler make your sad traditionalist ass fire up eh kid

FAHRENHEIT 451
GET IT
BECAUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=7HEq8UqrujM

i don't get it

I've never heard of a single one of those. I am officially too old

senpai rly

It's because it's pleb af.

what do they burn books or something in that book?

>Frank Zappa
why?

Quran and The Communist Manifesto.

>all holy books
>all camus, orwell and other reddit authors
>burn ironic religious shitposters
>mein kampf
>all philosophy books after Christ
>all sex books that aren't anatomy/medicine related
>all magazines

All texts of any kind that are not my manifesto for love.

Eventually, like in 1984,all other bs, wrong ways of thinking will die out and all will think like me and therefore it'll be a utopia

seriosuly though none of them.

if you can't counter written arguments with your own(especially considering you're some kind of supreme leader) in a convincing way then you're the one to blame. censorship is inherently anti-intellectual with the intentions of covering up what's wrong rather than understanding why it is.

>first annual book burning
>allow anyone to bring whatever book they want
>anyone who burns a book for any reason goes to concentration camp

My regime will not tolerate censorship.

Every book I had to read in high school.

>Butterfly can only speak in memes

Not very surprised. If you had listened to a fifth of the artists in that list you would realize the meme isn't even good.

Somebody call Nabokov

Ooh, a ruseking. I like it.