>based

>get called an idiot by Nietzsche
>based

>theist
>based

>call your intellectual progenitor an idiot
>still completely captured by his frame of thinking

ayyyy

He is the most influential philosopher of all time, that is a fact.

Uh what?

>not Jesus Christ

Plato.

Kant actually existed, yes.

So did Jesus Christ.

Touché

>So did Jesus Christ.
No.

Yes he did. I can't believe you don't know that. You must be a newfag.

Not everyone believes in your favorite mythological figures. Get out more.

If you want to be willfully ignorant to all of the secular and biblical evidence (The New Testament is the most verified document of all time) that is your choice. But just because you don't believe it doesn't make it not true.

Verified historical document*

>The New Testament is the most verified document of all time
Holy FUCK, you're delusional.

It literally is dumb dumb. Look it up for yourself, you're clearly a big fucking newfag and also not very bright.

There are more copies of the new Testament in existence than any other document of relatively close age, and as a translation accuracy of 99.5% which is far greater than any other.

Go back to /b/

Just read the first paragraph.

seeking4truth.com/historical_accuracy_of_the_bible.htm

The fact that a work of fiction has a low transcription error rate is utterly irrelevant. It's still fiction.

And btw, I know more about the composition of the NT than you ever will.

I'll tell you what rejects empiricism. Salmon geolocation

>work of fiction

>all archaeological discoveries have never proven the Bible to be incorrect, and in fact have corroborated what it says

Keep telling yourself that you pleb pseud.

I don't think he means verified in the way that you're thinking.

He is the definition of a stupid burger.

Clearly new and should really fuck off to his containment board.

Jesus' divinity and existence are two different issues. It would be insane given the evidence to claim that he didn't at least exist though. His influence during the period was probably really overblown by early Christians, and while he was one of many people who were called "prophets" or miracle performers at the time, that doesn't take away from the evidence we have that a person named Jesus was a real person and instigated the creation of Christianity.

Yeah after reading the rest of his posts I agree that he's retarded, but your posts also reek of euphoria. Tone it down a bit.

It's not about euphoria, it's about the facts. And if he wants to act like a retard, I'm going to treat him like one. I would expect you to do the same thing my friend.

Not even responding to him. You're ignoring facts if you say Jesus was a mythical, non existent person. Once again, no proof or evidence of him being God or divine, but there's enough evidence to reasonably assume there was a person named Jesus who was crucified and that his direct followers eventually would form Christianity (his brother James for instance).

No, the evidence points to Jesus being a mythological creation from the get-go.

>there's enough evidence to reasonably assume there was a person named Jesus who was crucified and that his direct followers eventually would form Christianity
There is no such evidence. Only myths.

No it doesn't. Even atheist scholars will tell you Jesus was a real person that existed.

No, they will not. See "On the Historicity of Jesus": amazon.com/Historicity-Jesus-Might-Reason-Doubt/dp/1909697494

>buying into the sensationalist Militant Atheism that is Richard Carrier.

You could have posted some book about Ancient Aliens and it would have as much validity.

LMAO @ ur existence

Thanks.

Get off of this board pleb.

Wow, you are quite the moron.

Mill absolutely butt blasts him when he explains utilitarianism

Topkek you can't even present a real argument all you have done is diverted and spout ad hominems literally go back to /b/

Project much?

Point proven. Go back to /b/ you underage plebbitor.

>Valjean turns himself in to the authorities despite all the positive effects his being the mayor has
>Javert follows the law to the point of autism

Did Hugo hate Kant?