Recommend me a nice hardcover edition of Moby Dick

Recommend me a nice hardcover edition of Moby Dick

I want to dick moby.

>Muh whales, the book
I don't get the love.

Not hardcover, but this is a great edition I'm currently reading.

Are you a girl?

Everyman's Library

Penguin Clothbound Classics.

The only shit thing about it is that the white parts of the cover disappears after use.

folio society edition

You can't get those anymore, unless you buy them second hand and pay a shit ton more than the original price.

No
But I forced myself to read it on english and I think that I fucked up my enjoyment of it. I should reread it in my native language like a loser one of these days

Northwestern Newberry Editions are the best Melville. Hard-backs in this case are for plebs.

That looks beautiful. It's a shame it is sold out everywhere.

Somebody explain to me why this book holds such a prominent place in our culture.

because it's the great american novel

Oh, okay, nevermind then.

Most editions use the Northwestern-Newberry version, from what I've seen. Just check the copyright page.

a giant dick.

i have the paperback of that exact image, feels good. its even tattered and feels like its seen much history. its perfect.

sure OP I can find you a nice hard Dick, just gimme your number in the comments below

the white part of the cover has rubbed off for me as well but I don't mind that much

that image looks terrible though. It looks like some 3rd rate stuff you'd see on deviantart, kek

I won't create a new thread just for that, so I will ask here:

Which edition/publication of the Arabian Nights do you recommend?

Easton Press if you want to waste $65

Its needlessly expensive, but it looks nice

$15

Can someone recommend a book which contains most of lovecraft's works which isn't riddled with a chidlish design on the cover?

No, it's more universal than that.

Every publication of lovecraft is covered with faggot shit cause H.P. Lovecraft was a hack and all his fans are 14 year old edgelords

>Lovecraft
>Not getting those Arkham House editions of the 40's

Sorry but this looks gay. Why can't it be a plain cover?

Why wasn't Moby-Dick recognized as a masterpiece when it was first published?

Too crazy for the 19th century I imagine.

Because nobody wanted to read 400 pages of instructions on how to capture and kill whales.

Edition?

>got spoiled the ending by this movie
Oh well, I guess it's the journey that matters plus I heard the prose is great.

1979 Franklin Library