Who here took /APLIT/ today?

I took it today, the MC wasn't so bad, except for that fucking mowing poem, made no sense whatsoever. And the essays, the one over the juggler poem also was super confusing, I just wrote some BS over how the juggler was fighting the force of the earth and won. The other two weren't so bad, desu. I wrote about Hamlet in the open essay, that works for everything.

Also I'm 18, so no underage b8 here today, boys.

I didn't but a few of my friends did, I didn't get into the class because of scheduling issues (Really who schedules APUSH and APLIT at the same time) gearing up to take APLANG next year.

>still in highschool
no wonder Veeky Forums is shit

>that fucking mowing poem
Andrew Marvell?

decided against taking the class this year

glad I did because AP comp sci and AP bio were enough work for me this year.
Also the AP lit teacher is a radical feminist who apparently shoves her views down your throat

>Discussing lit test on lit
>Complains that board is shit

Yeah, "The Mower's Song"

The boards for over 18s tho ickle buddy

What didn't you like about the mowers song

18& over not over 18
>visits lit
>can't read the rules
wew

if youre unironically this young you should probably lurk instead of post.

With this level of thinking I can see concerns are misplaced.

>didn't qualify for honors english sophomore year
>didn't qualify for honors english junior year
>didn't qualify for AP english senior year
>one of my friends opts to not take the AP exam and the school lets me take his place because I ask
>got college credit for 3 years of honors classes I never took

felt good

Talking about the exam on social media is strictly prohibited. Your test should be invalidated.

Wait a second AP Lit is an 11th grade class (with AP Lang in 10th grade) so you're either a turbo-tard or you're underage

The way they did at my school Lang was 11 and Lit was 12. 10th was pre-AP English.

The juggler was juggling our heavy world weariness, creating a divide between the natural laws and imagination desu.

Anyone else here /shittywriter/ even at simple things?

This makes me want to throw up. I remember driving to the AP exam place (because my school was too fucking large to fit all of the students in a class or gym.) I got there and really wanted to die that day, I wasn't even worried about anything in general I just remember a strong urge to drive into on-coming traffic.

It was very easy, feeling a strong 5. Used Dorian Gray for the open and had a good time.

Now I just have to make it through four more.

You're 18 and still in high school? I thought the five year program was a joke but you are living proof! Hoooooly shiiiit my day has just been made

You guys sound like a parody done by dfw. But good job you're hard workers

>APLIT
As big as a joke as all literature/english courses.

>tfw you've just begun
>tfw you have 2 histories on friday
>tfw calculus tomorrow
Just kill me family.

My school didn't have APLIT. All we had were "college prep" english classes. I even opted out of senior literature and took ENG1010 and public speaking at the community college. Small town America is no fun.

Of course, since I am not a child like all of you, this was several years ago so maybe things have changed.

What the hell? The Mower's Song was on the test when I took it three years ago

God I miss AP exams. I'd take adderall and have the fucking time of my life during those 3 hours. The AP lang exam was a high point in my life.

Good luck mate, shit's rough.

I'm just glad I didn't sign up for an exam because my state decided to have standardized testing this week too. Stupidest thing,

>college credit for an honors class
confirmed for not knowing anything about anything
also if youre that dumb please leave

The first passage in the MC pissed me off. The one with the girl who just went around "pranking" her siblings. Fuck off, cunt. Was written like shit, too.

Which calc are you taking?

can you guys shut the fuck up? you're too young to have opinions on anything. your complaints are worthless. you'll probably end up like kys all

He's right. I'm .
Life is boring now. I don't think I'll ever feel as stimulated as I did back then. Don't get stressed over your exams; relish them.

>tfw you crushed the SAT II English test so hard you had 10+mins of extra time at the end to leisurely re-check answers and doodle.
talked to some kids outside and they were all complaining about not having enough time to finish. felt smug.

I wonder how many of those posters you replied to browse Veeky Forums regularly and give well-informed, well-thought-out opinions and analyses you agreed with

Juggler was a great poem. I took it as an allegory of the artist and art as a whole. It took me an hour to write something consistent, but I got a good 6-7 paragraphs from it. I didn't BS that one at all. It feels good to genuinely appreciate something. I did my free one about Hamlet too. I didn't have much time for the one about the peasant girl so I just talked about the tendency of poor people who have overcome their poverty and become successful to resent anything that reminds them of poverty.

none.

Haha yeah fucking high schoolers. I'm 20 and in my first year of college though so I'm cool with the bros but man those damn high schoolers are always shitting up the place.

>not being 18 ironically