As Dave hung from the rafters he thought "woops"

as Dave hung from the rafters he thought "woops".

what was his last facial expression before expiring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkxUY0kxH80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh fuck I only now get the joke about DFW being hung

please stop saving me DFW reaction images without asking first. I know for a fact that I did not grant permission for either of these. Thanks.

say it with me
intelpro is a _____

I imagine he made every single face in the German interview but at 4x the speed

can you dump them all. I accidentally deleted my Dave folder on my phone.

Is it true one's life flashed before their eyes moments before neural death?

yes. just let me know which one you save

In 100 years, after the church of Dee Eff Dubya has been established, a vault with open that is supposed to contain notes for infinite just. Instead there one be one scrap of paper with a doodle of a hanged man and one sentence "And but so I did it for you, the reader."

I'm saving them all. I post them on people's shit on Facebook. so far all my friends think I'm crazy.

Pause this video at literally any point and you have a perfect image. Literally ANY point.
youtube.com/watch?v=FkxUY0kxH80

lmao oh God

while this is true, there is also an art to it. advanced dfw posters know what im talking about

this face

>not using the superior HD wallaces

beautiful, if only it was higher quality and closer

lol its so funny and sad at the same time.

not banal and sad?

>not banal and platitudinous

I'm just thrilled to think how much he would have absolutely hated this sort of thing.

he would hate it at first and grumble but then we would hear him mutter and mumble, "this is water, this is water"

Shit when I read that I did that laugh where you blow a burst of air out your nose, but there was bunch of snot built up in there, so I shot a bunch of snot on my computer screen. Gross af, dude

pontificate

;_;

but he meant it in a funny way

Anyone else think that it's very likely that DFW very STRONGLY regretted doing it as soon as he realized the act was irreversible--whether consciously or from instinct--and had to wither in agony and embarrassment until he died painfully?

RIP Dave

Shit, man. I used to be one of the most prolific Dave posters on here. But after a while, it's starting to get kinda depressing. There's only so much ironic detachment you can have before you start thinking: man this is kinda fucked. I mean, Dave was such a mess, and while a bunch of Veeky Forums shitposts aren't going to do anything, aren't going to change what he left behind, after a while it really does feel sad to see irony win over so savagely in this way.

Pls post moar pics

I suspect that's the case for a lot of suicides. I feel pretty stupid in the time it takes something I've just knocked over to hit the floor. Can only imagine how dumb I'd feel knowing I'd just ended my life.

coming on Veeky Forums has made me appreciate DFW a lot more. Plus, I'd never seen the photos of him in OP's post and he's adorable, he's like the one kind of dude I'm into

I've only read his essay on David Lynch (when I was young, and when I'd only ever seen Twin Peaks pretty much for Lynch), Infinite Jest, which I had a fucking blast reading and still return to, and "Good Old Neon" for a course, which fucked me up for a whole day

Seeing shit posted here has convinced me to just space out whatever other Wallace I read (bc I wanna read more) over a few decades or years at least, I've got time

There's a documentary called the bridge with an interview with one of the survivors who jumped off the golden gate bridge, and he says he regretted it almost immediately after he did it.

I think it depends on the person, but a lot of people get to the point where they're nearly definitely dead and regret it. Whether that's just adrenaline or not is another thing.

That's the fear talking. Buckle down and end it like a man.

kek

Don't hold out on yourself now, DFW doesn't 'age' well with the reader

i tried to hang myself a few years ago and went unconscious before i even had time to reflect. the rope came loose and my only regret was the pain in my ass from falling to the ground

Lol retard

why didn't you kill yourself?
I'd feel really dumb if I failed.