Books like Her?

Books like Her?

Him by Christopher Walken

Children of the mind- Orson Scott Card.

If you watched Her and enjoyed it the only book you should be reading is pic related

the virgin suicides

You're all so macho. I'm tingling

Dusty Anus by Howell Wirt

What do you mean, like by theme, narrative, plot or atmosphere?

Its always funny when a tourist washes up on our shores. Too bad its usually a pleb tourist.

Hey OP, Tarkovsky is spinning in his grave. GTFO & take your puerile spook aesthetic with you.

John Green, and I'm not trolling

You illiterate degenerate cunts, a book that contains similarities to that film. The similarities are of your choosing, it's called interpretation you dullard aspie fuckwads. A book which left you with a similar feeling/thoughts. If it doesn't stink of shit, children or elitism it really doesn't cut the mustard around here does it? I've never made a post on tv I just liked this film and thought it had some interesting ideas and themes that might also be found or reminiscent of some fucking books I've not heard of.

is your anus unsettled

toxic, pretentious, edgy as shit.
>Muh muh, in the end I came to do an orgy with other AI, muh muh...
>How about I pull the plug you ungraceful binary bitch?

>toxic, pretentious, edgy as shit.

Since when was this not lit's bread and butter?

It's at mach 3

The Universal Baseball Association, Inc., J. Henry Waugh, Prop.

something something John Green

Lolita

Her = Computer-ta

>pretentious
you're misusing the word. please stop using it on anything that tries to convey some sort of meaning. If you dislike it say you dislike it, and say why. When you call something pretentious but don't back it up, it makes it clear that you're a philistine.

you clearly have problems with language, and logic in general. Also, being edgy doesn't help. You're really mad right? Like really.

I have no problem with language or logic. I just dislike when someone misuses a word. Pretentious means:
"attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed." how does this define her?

You can't say I have a problem with logic, considering you haven't used any logic to define your point.

Also I'm 10/10 salty rn. I am like the ocean omg

>her

>unironically watching films with wahkeen feenicks in it