What is some Veeky Forums-approved right-wing literature?

What is some Veeky Forums-approved right-wing literature?
Could you please link me to some books or a reading list? (Also, no mein kampf please, thanks.)

Other urls found in this thread:

thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf
creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-TheWhiteMan'sBible.pdf
nationalvanguard.org/books/Which Way Western Man.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All 'literature' with overt political overtones, whether they be right-wing or left-wing, are complete shit

If you're looking for something that generally promotes but doesn't emit miasma of edgy mid-pubescent crisis then I guess Dostoevsky

>he doesn't even know that all art is propaganda

Anyway, OP, pic related is the usual fare, even though quite flawed (The Glass Bead Game, wtf)

I'm partial to Storm Of Steel, WW1 autobiography very positive in tone

Every day this same fucking thread. How hard is it to read the sticky

>WW1 autobiography very positive in tone
I like "Storm of Steel" as well, but I wouldn’t call it "very positive in tone". In my opinion, the great thing about this book is exactly how it is neither glorifying nor condemning in tone. Just a realistic account of WWI from an ordinary soldier's (although he apparently did perform extraordinarily well) point of view. There’s even quite some criticism in there on how the war was handled by the German side and on the issues of modern warfare.
The reason this is right-wing literature is not that it talks about how great WWI was. It’s that it talks about WWI as something that could have been improved, it's that it objectively talks about the intricacies of infantery warfare, it’s that it doesn't only talk about the misery of the trenches, but the courage of soldiers as well.

This is my first time here friend

What makes me think that is in German he often uses sports metaphors - when he had to leave a battle he wrote that he had to leave the "Partie" like a tennis match, which to me creates a positive, sometimes even playful atmosphere. People are full of "Sportsgeist", spirit of fair play?

But you're right, sometimes these metaphors go into the other direction, it's not always "positive".

ok so its your first time here

How hard is it to read the sticky

The Holy Quran

Maurras, Brasillach, Boutang, Rebatet

>right wing
>left wing

You're a part of the problem. Birds need both wings to fly.

Julius Evola for traditional conservadurism, Ayn Rand for dat wild capitalism

Veeky Forums doesn't approve anything.

Aleksander Dugin, Guenon, Georges Sorel, Maurras, Ayatollah Khomeini

Oh hey, another /pol/ kid who wants more books to further entrench him in the mind control of a board on Veeky Forums

Evola is weird but interesting. Rand's philosophy is shit and she is a slightly above mediocre author.

Be more specific about what you're looking for. What type of right wing lit do you want?

It's annoying how she negs charity or Christian morality constantly in Atlas by asking "by who's standard" only to flatly present her own, but it's a pretty sweet book.

by Ragnar Redbeard

link: thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf

by pic related

link: creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-TheWhiteMan'sBible.pdf

link: nationalvanguard.org/books/Which Way Western Man.pdf

Start with the greeks