Hannibal

Is pic related the ideal philosophical ubermensch?

This is literally the most patrician TV show can't believe there've been no replies 5 minutes in

>This is literally the most patrician TV show

my sides

>patrician
>TV

Actually, Horace & Pete is pretty good.
But this show is fucking awful. It suffers from the same problems as House, Californication, and Sherlock, where the writers are writing a protagonist who is smarter than they are.

desu the cinematography and ridiculously excessive gore are the only good things about Hannibal.

Someone who willingly lets prions into their body isn't fit to live.

That's just a [modest] television incarnation of de Sade and in typical psychopath fashion, the emptiness of their inner self leaves them with no authentic moral dimension but just whimsical games, roleplaying and "aesthetic" judgement.

The psychopath is ruled by lizard impulses of fucking, feasting and fucking and they cannot hold them back when it matters, they cannot really feel sorry or responsible for doing despicable things but they do try to cover it up and fill the void with 'nice things' and 'superior qualities' and over time even attempt at rewriting history and making a saga out of what is otherwise a series of dumb, animal outbursts.

but this is just plain wrong.

The whole point of the series is that it breaks the archetypal theme of what you've described particularly in the fact Hannibal's inner self isn't voided

They really should have just stopped with silence of the lambs. Everything after it was just disappointing.

This show really made an effort to shit all over the books.

I really hope you're joking. It's a fun show and all but the showdown of citing Dante's poetry in original Italian was the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

I agree with , Hannibal acts like what a dumb person thinks smart people act like.

Why do women love serial killers?

They love them in the show because Hannibal and Will are extremely attractive. A few love them in real life because they love attention.

It's no secret that women are pathetically shallow.

The other movie this guy was in, The Hunt (Jagten) was quite patrician.
I may have to check out this show now.

The ideal of Hannibal sure, but in actuality he was broken and insecure under the surface.

>It's no secret that women are pathetically shallow.
could have said people

No, because in his world view, it's just women that are the problem with society. Men totally judge on more than just looks and social status, unlike those hedonistic women!
I honestly find it funny that they don't see the irony in judging an entire group of people as shallow based on nothing but just the most obvious of shared features amongst them though.

no, this is

Stop watching TV stupid goy

>go on /a/
>waifuthread
>muh moe
>go on /tv/
>waifuthread
>muh looks
>go on /v/
>waifuthread
>muh looks
>muh Veeky Forumsfu
>waifuthread.
>waifuthread
>ad infinitum
I guess this truly is the DEEP and MEANINGFUL of our time.