My ego just died

my ego just died.
any books to help?

eat a bunch of acid, you fucking dork-head.

Alan Watts - The Taboo against knowing who you are

le this is not my true self meme

start with the Greeks

>pretending not to be god
come off it Shiva, I know who you are

Based on OPs pic that would be a bad idea

that's why it's died

>my ego just died
>my

then you're a fucking idiot. what do you mean acid killed your ego? acid solidifies egos of people who know what the hell they're doing.

can you tell me: how did acid kill your ego, fucker?

WOW dank meme go kill yourself retard.

saged and reported for memeizing an ongoing "brother died, books to help" thread.

If you did not read the ~ The Psychedelic Experience ~ A manual based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead from sacred-texts.com

I guarantee another experience on the same dose will be far more powerful, it only takes an hour to read

it died after I started tripping. then never came back

some would consider the ego dying a good thing.
what probably happened is your ego is too alive, and spending all the time hating itself.

How long ago was this?

You can re-ground yourself by indulging your senses for a while, eat something new (preferably healthy and something you haven't tried before, I find acid is great for making diet shifts), go for a walk in nature, some exercise or listen to some music, get some sleep

read the wiki on depersonalization if problems persist, and again, ^^Alan Watts

>my
Fuck off

dude you sound like a 16 year old. there's nothing about acid that makes "your ego die".

this

"My" ego just died

It certainly changes things. Maybe but to completely objective but it changes things.

>people complaining about using 'my' or 'I' after having an ego death

It's hard to describe to someone what "you" felt at the time of tripping without using first-person pronouns once you've come down. After all, you have your self identity back (to whatever degree) so talking like you're still experiencing ego death is very unnatural

The ego and it's own

if you actually experienced ego death, you wouldn't be posting about it on Veeky Forums

Plus the fact you feel the need to project your new SELF into strangers.

The Fountainhead might be what you're looking for.

This.

There's probably something to be said about the fact we all jumped to say this kid isn't enlightened rather than suggesting a book. (I'm guilty as well)
The noble eightfold path by bhikkhu bodhi

John Green dislikes that book.

Ego death is not a real thing

Unattainable maybe. But very much real

yes it is. it only has happened to like 8 people in history but it's real