First paragraph of the book warns you there won't be a happy ending

>first paragraph of the book warns you there won't be a happy ending

>introduction warns you that there won't be an ending

What's this thread about? Cliches, or... ?

>idiot user doesn't know what shitposting is

>the first paragraph of the book

:(

>B^U thread

huh wow, its like I'm on /v/

>author spends the entire prologue convincing you not to read the book

> introduction introduces the setting and characters

Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

>book has more than one paragraph

>lecture about famous philosopher/economics/socioligist/whatever is 70 minutes of bio and then the professor goes "well i only have ten minutes to summarize (epic treatise) and that's basically impossible, you can't expect me to do that!"

hey jackass maybe if u stopped telling every minute detail of his life u would have time to explain his major works, fuckin hate this shit, but you see it everywhere from ghetto ass "Teaching Company" shit to Yale...

>book has a spine and isn't a pile of loose, unorganized papers

why life

>book is written by an author
why is this still a thing?

>book has a well made induction to post-political hypocrisy in the late and over-regulated garrison of top financial assistant principality of the poor, over-run, overpopulated expropriated penal posited by orphan ex-toll enigmatic incorporeal exegesis of extant scripts taken in the industrial barrier of chaste and propitious hermetical structures.

every time

every fucking time

>book has more than two sentences

>book has words

>Book has Euclidian geometries comprehensible to the human mind

>book is real and not just a metaphor

>this is a story about how I did epic shit/committed genocide
turns out MC was unrelated to the events,it was all an accident/exaggeration

>at the end of the book him mocks you for not listening and even gives you a fake happy ending

it is assumed that you will read books for that. prof is just their to gossip about the dead guys persona life

>character in the book has written the book that you are reading.

>character in the book has written a book much better than the book you are reading

>book isn't an ebnik green text story

spotted Apollonius

Literally House of Leaves

Anything is better than House of Leaves. I was memed into buying it and now its not even half finished and I am not planing on keep reading that crappy book.

I found it quite fun.
You are fooled to think it is long, but seeing as like
1/3 of the pages have very few words on them it is not a long read, and I found it sort of achieved
what if wanted to achieve in an entertaining matter.

>They backpedal and it's even worse

>people over 15 caring about a "happy ending"

>The protagonist doesn't wake up from a dream in the ending

>it doesn't

>First paragraph of the book is "*record scratch* Whoa! You're probably wondering how the heck I got here, let me take you back to the beginning!"

>First paragraph is the MC talking about shitposting while a sentient computer virus trolls him