新たな言語を勉強はするけど

Vorrei godere di una sega.

Gracias amigo

(translation: "Thanks friend")

takes too long
too much effort
too poor to go anywhere

Was ghet ab
Englisch ist mein muttersprache, aber ich lerne Deutsch, russisch, ubd arabienisch. Mein Deutsch ist sehr gut, under mein russisch ist ein bissien gut. Mein arabienisch ist sehr schleckt, aber ich have nur halb jarhe gelernt.

Bist du sarkastisch? Dein deutsch sieht aus als ob du unter 80 IQ haben, und ich hab' auch deutsch als Fremdsprache gelernt.

Ficki ficki bruda

Italy bros, pls explain this to me. It's been bugging me ever since I've learned it.

Why the fuck do you say 'i capelli'? Why the fuck the 'i'? Why not just 'capelli'? I can't get the fuck over it.

Why isn't that the case in English, is the question you're trying to ask.

I want to learn French. Does it have any merit in the literary world?

Non, pour toi je pense que l'espéranto est mieux.

What do you think?
It's obviously one of the greatest languages in the literary world.

mangiere di marde

want to learn russian, but idk how

are u this retarded? Do you know what language they speak in paris? or where 90% of good post-modern literature is from

Are there any authors besides the ancient greeks where it's worth it to learn the language?

shakespear :^)

Voltaire

Ich sprache auch Deutsch, aber nicht gut. Ich habe erst kürzlich angefangen Deutsch zu lernen

I speak english too, and I'm actually more confident about it than german

Pero mi lengua materna es la de Cervantes, dígase pues, el español o castellano.

And
わたしは日本語がわかります

1. Learn Cyrillic. You won't get far relying on transliteration.
2. Create a Duolingo account to learn basic vocab and grammar.
3. Tape index cards to objects in your room (tables, instruments, lamps, your bed, etc.) with both the Russian word and the English equivalent written on them. My Russian friend's grandparents used this technique and the continued repetition noticeably improved their vocabulary.
4. Watch and consume Russian media. Radio, television, books, magazines, etc. Radio and TV will help with familiarize you with proper pronunciation. Also, don't feel embarrassed if you first need to watch children's programs to feel out the language.

My Arabic professor once told me learning another language is a lot like learning a musical instrument. It takes dedication and repetition and a lot of chutzpah. You're going to say stupid shit. A lot. You'll make countless mistakes. You'll want to give up a month into your studies. But, if you're really serious about learning the language, you won't.
There's also the myth that says you'll never achieve near-native fluency after the adolescence. But it's just that. A myth.
Have fun, user!

ching chong fing fong long dong smoke bong

>Il y a Proust, Baudelaire, Valéry, Céline, etc et tu dois encore poser ce question?

Ce n'est pas un même, le français est une vraie langue litteraire.

>mfw never truly needed to learn a new language in school because I'm an American in a largely white town
>mfw regret blowing off foreign language in middle and high school
Took Latin classes this year at uni and don't know if I want to take an intermediate level Latin class and study French on my own or take beginner French classes which will give me the opportunity to converse in French on a regular basis. Either way, studying Latin has helped my understanding of grammar and hopefully given me a good vocabulary background
>tfw no qt to help me learn a new language

monsieur, je n'ai pas mange depuis six jours!

Sorry, I don't understand Cantonese.

i was told today on Veeky Forums that if you are a mainland chinese boy and add 哦 to the end of your sentence, your mother will beat you and give you an anti-gay herbal therapy

It isn't an even?

>I want to learn French. Does it have any merit in the literary world?
In my opinion -- no. French is a dead language: literary French is only good for reading dead old books. (Enlightenment/realist/modernist bullshit.)

Modern spoken French is an African language, so obviously nobody is writing anything of value in it.

P.S. Oui, je parle francais, tais-toi alors avec ses Moliers et Prousts.

Бoлaшaя кoшкa

you can read houellebecq' soumission "^)

also it's true for russian as well and basically for any other language except english

Aber du sprichst selbst auch wie einen mongolischen affe

What would you say is a relevant modern language with past and present literary merit?

>also it's true for russian as well and basically for any other language except english
No.
>What would you say is a relevant modern language with past and present literary merit?
Russian and Mandarin.