Is chinese magical realism a thing?

Is chinese magical realism a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have those crazy cartoons don't they? I think there called manjas?

Only if they speak spanish

Wuxia

Wolfe plz

Mo Yan? Winner of a little award called the admittedly bullshit Nobel Prize?

>the nobel prize is bullshit

every time this gets posted (which is a lot) im reminded of just how pseud and parochial Veeky Forums actually is

What makes it super legitimate?

Can Xue Five Spice Street has magical elements casually as any South American Magical Realism.

post feet op

Those are feet at the ends of his legs, user.

why would a guy wear stockings lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A

just pushin back against the general notion that the nobel prize is /the/ indicator of good literature, ignoring, among other factors, the politics and thematic (i suppose?) scope of the award

You're retarded

>the politics and thematic
i do agree with you, but do you have anything concrete on this?

When it involves you getting magically spirited away to a life of slave labor farming opium poppies it does.

Why do men wear stockings in current year? wew lad

They feel nice.
If they're not trannies or cross-dressers, I would suppose they just have a leg fetish but can't get a pair(?)
Just guessing

Is being a tranny a good idea? I might take some estrogens and antiandrogens so I can look as pretty as my twin sister.

Great idea, people pay good money for twin stuff

All right. I'll go full tranny, then. Growing up, my mother favoured my twin sister greatly and I didn't get as much attention as her. If I become a girl, my mother will have two daughters and she'll love me even more.

how do u know its a man???

No. There isn't even a single Chinese literary work that could pass for possessing artistic merit, nonetheless something more abstract and significant as magical realism

cant you see the penis shadow

it's a joke bro, those are clearly feminine legs

I wish I weren't attracted to arbitrary body parts growing out of specimens of a certain gender, of a specific age category. It's fucking retarded.

Also, Gao Xingjian gets pretty magical-realist in Soul Mountain

you think it only because that person wears tights and men usually don't wear them... unless they pose for a selfie :^)

shitting on the obscurity of nobel winners is totally normal. try harder fagbag

Is this the real Butterfly?

but butterfly is a girl and it's a man's legs

>we eat dog, dog turn into magic dragon! we cook dragon with orange sauce!
>later pet dragon turn into dog!

yes, totally normal among pseuds

Yes, look up agricultural reports from the Great Leap Forward.

but it is though