YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls...

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

yes you are a beta cuck, you already admitted it yesterday

How the hell'd we wind up like this?

You read Plato and wonder if your girlfriend is your soul mate
Chad unzips his pants and makes your girlfriend salivate

The dudes on the right and left are almost grotesque. Dude in the middle is the only one that looks like his body is real.

You read Nietzsche to grasp the will to power
While Chad bangs your bitch at the top of every hour

fornication is evil

[11] For he that rejecteth wisdom, and discipline, is unhappy: and their hope is vain, and their labours without fruit, and their works unprofitable. [12] Their wives are foolish, and their children wicked. [13] Their offspring is cursed: for happy is the barren: and the undefiled, that hath not known bed in sin: she shall have fruit in the visitation of holy souls. [14] And the eunuch, that hath not wrought iniquity with his hands, nor thought wicked things against God: for the precious gift of faith shall be given to him, and a most acceptable lot in the temple of God. [15] For the fruit of good labours is glorious, and the root of wisdom never faileth.

[16] But the children of adulterers shall not come to perfection, and the seed of the unlawful bed shall be rooted out. [17] And if they live long, they shall be nothing regarded, and their last old age shall be without honour. [18] And if they die quickly, they shall have no hope, nor speech of comfort in the day of trial. [19] For dreadful are the ends of a wicked race.

Christianity confirmed most beta religion.

You read Pynchon to learn about the memes
Chad rails your girl and creampies as she screams

Jokes on you im gay hahaha fag

alpha/beta sex cult is paganism

treating women like the alpha sex cult (the sexual mores of niggers) treats them will destroy society
if you treat women as prey to be seduced then thrown away like garbage, don't complain when men do the same to your wife and daughter, or when you end up alone and miserable without a family

You read Marx to comprehend the division of labour.
While Chad and his jocks are looking for girls to deflower.

these chads look gay

>he thinks women have to be pursued and hunted down
>he doesn't realize how badly they want dick from the right men
You're not making a good case for yourself here.

You sigh for hours, working on a sonnet
Chad bends your girl over his Ferrari's bonnet

I'm loving all these posts from beta cucks obviously completely oblivious as to how women work and how to get with them. Yes, that goes for most of you.

Comes close.

Who wants pussy when you're dead? Nobody.

Same goes for women who treat men the same way. They both ruin themselves and society.

your ideology was created by the Jews in films like "American Pie"; it's nothing but a social engineering plot to get young whites fornicating so that they won't be able to hold a marriage together

you will only enjoy fornication for a few years at most, then it will be some sad and pathetic, while people have grown up to have families and children you will be in bars trying to feed your depraved sex addiction, and if you do get a wife you will be so afraid of her cheating on you (because you view all women as whores) you will abuse her, or else you will cheat on her, and your marriage will break

>completely oblivious as to how women work
i have a master degree in ecology, i even dissected female animals (the worst it was to dissect a female white whale btw, we used axes), i know how they work

kek

Pro tip: you can do both.

Lots of people have lives that don't revolve around sexual jealousy and conquest. They play in their youth then pair up and have families. This kind of freedom may be new to you, but think on it.

go look up the correlation between youthful promiscuity and divorce

>correlation = causation
Bible college education, everyone.

How can Veeky Forumserati even compete? :'(

None of this is relevant if you're already happily married. All of my reading and self-improvement is for myself. I found love before most of it.

>it doesn't matter if your wife respects your cheats on you with superior men
Keep telling yourself that.

Intelligence is the key, instead of being complacent in one area of intelligence you should work on all areas intelligence.

Why Chad is succeeding is because he is using good interpersonal intelligence and bodily-kinesthetic intelligence meaning he can talk to chicks and he's buff. Use all your moments to hone these schools of thought and you can surpass that asshat.

Someone who is accustomed to having access to multiple sex partners isn't going to smoothly transition into monogamy. Being monogamous is a skill that takes practice especially if you're someone with high sexual market value. As you previously mentioned, attractive people ATTRACT sexual attention and it's more than a little naive to assume that someone who has a history of promiscuity is going to start turning down sex just because they're married especially if the people offering it to them are attractive themselves. The consequences of marital infidelity often result in destroying the marriage and are particularly damaging if the couple has children so it's not unreasonable for people to champion chastity irrespective of religious beliefs.

Ultimately you're free to do whatever you'd like but don't pretend like sleeping around is just a switch that you can turn on and off.

weightlifting is inherently homoerotic

only men appreciate the aesthetics of a fit body

in fact, women prefer when their partners are just on the cusp of unattractive, to prevent their partner from finding someone better and/or finding competition in other women. they want a man to play from behind in terms of looks.

i fuck chad's girlfriend when his mom dies and his inability to deal with his own feelings begins to impact his relationship

>implying chad's gf won't be giving him grief head to help him through this tough time

yeah she don't wanna give him da pussy cos its full of my CUM

>reading to get girls

this is definitely a meme brah

boys read to impress other boys

>boys read to impress other boys
...on Veeky Forums
:3

I don't give a fuck about roasties, night clubs, or the social hierarchy, pleighboi.

P R O S E
R
O
S
E

B 4

H O E S
O
E
S

AYOOO

For me it wasn't that I decided to stop having recreational sex because "oh no now it's time to get married because I'm X years old," but rather because the thrill of the chase had worn off, there didn't seem to be much to learn from playing that game, and I was really into someone. So far that's been the right call. I don't wish I'd played more or held out for hotter/smarter/cooler girls, because I've been to those extremes and know what I like now. I'm just at a point where I don't need new conquests to validate my ego anymore, and hot girls on the street don't really get my attention because I've seen behind that particular veil.

Premarital sex is definitely over-hyped, but being able to compartmentalize to some degree is important.

Yes you are bright.
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

Middle Chad looks pretty natty compared to the guys on the sides
>those fucking forearms

chad's hot--i would def bottom for him

I'm the wife, not the husband.

A-A-Are they about to make an oreo sandwich?

Lol of course you are

LIARS BEGONE!

The fact that I'm currently pregnant certainly leads me to believe it.

STOP LYING ON THE INTERNET DEVIL!

I'm not, though. Not much of a devil either.

There are no girls on the internet.

The truth is that chad is really just a 10/10 human bean. He's fit as fuck because he cares about how he perceived. He's trained his mind with sterling edification and studious hard work that literally not a single fag on this board can even begin to approach. His bank account as a result of his immense focus and work ethic is swole and he's about to launch his latest product line using virtual reality programming he mastered on the side. He knows staying in shape is critical to his total value, but makes sure to listen to the classics using audio books while working out. He is literally a philosopher King.

If you say so, user. I'm not much convinced though.

I wasn't questioning your womanhood. I was questioning the relevance of your advice to single young men.

I didn't think the thread was exclusively for them.

Regardless, the post still stands. Being happily married invalidates those problems. Having a cheating spouse, like you implied, isn't included with the "happily" part.

>I'm currently pregnant
with a human baby i suppose?

As far as I can hope for.

>if you're satisfied you won't be unsatisfied
D E EP
E
E
P