youtu.be/zmYrdMKC-d4
youtube.com/watch?v=WrlgJJMzLHM
youtube.com/user/katskywriter24/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-LFxWbvXFUY
youtube.com/watch?v=fitwqCZacEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7HkqrqvC4
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

she aight. needs to embrace her tits and as a though.

desu senpaitachi might make a series of videos reviewing books i've not read, based on their wikipedia and amazon pages.

think RLM's star wars reviews but entirely unserious.

I love those tits

What a sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=g7RZ_y-Cako

>that advertising

lol there's so few words on those pages

i kept waiting for her to return to the graze boxes.

what's a graze box

I wonder how much money all that shilling made.

I looked this bitch up and I've found no evidence that she reviews anything remotely closed to what a normal litzen would consider a "book"

but did you buy a t-shirt?

No. No I did not.

well she could never sell any t-shirts reviewing real books. not enough people read them. take for instance the great American Classic moby's dick, it has like three hundred thousand reviews on goodreads and a score of like 3.5...... on the other hand she chooses to review looking for Alaskans by John greene, which has seven hundred thousand reviews and a score of like 4.2. what will sell more t-shirts user?

Did anyone else get the latest tai Lopez books ad with the private jet and the hotties? Sound like our boy tai is blowing up!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnPs7EGqas

She sounds at least partially handicapped.

lol enders game is a classic?!?

Why are there so few words on each page?

They print words bigger to make it the book bigger, and to inflate the reader's ego and make them feel smart for reading a big book.

>if i don't like the main character, there's no way I can like this book.

>moby's dick
>looking for Alaskans
Made me laugh.

This. Orwell wrote about faggots who came into the book store and explicitly demanded "big books" or no "little novels".

Plebs want 1000 page Stephen King pot boilers.

"The Giver" and "Ender's Game" count as 'school books' now? Do they even teach non-YA garbage in the US anymore? Jesus fucking Christ.

>organizes books by color and height
not a bad way to do it, but a wasted effort for all that garbage

>start off with something easy to read and then go on to the big stuff
What the hell is "the big stuff" for people who only read YA?

>there are people who spend thier entire lives reading pleb trash and never even realize it.

How does that make you feel lit?

Smug and a little mean, but not regrettably so

youtube.com/watch?v=T6CeMnZWZWU

This is the average reader, Veeky Forums

that's for her future husband

Wow the American school system is fuuucked. Here in the uk stuff like Oscar Wilde is the closest we get to that kind of easy reading. Though fuck Great Gatsby

I can't listen to her narcacistic blathering for more than a few seconds before I feel obliged to stick my cock in her mouth and vigorously hate fuck her while belting out Dr. Johnson quotes.

I remember reading those books in elementary school / early middle school. Maybe she is very young? That certainly wasn't high school English class level stuff.

Maybe it's me not understanding you guys' year system but it sounded like she was reading this stuff around what I would call like year 8-9 in secondary school

I picked one of her first videos. If you haven't notived, she's built a vast YouTube empire out of these "reviews" including debates about movie casting and other utterly trivial nonsense that has nothing to do with literature. She is also some kind of egotistical narcacists who has seemingly produced hundreds of videos without once discussing anything remotely close to a "book" yet regularly secures upwards of 40,000 views a video.

NEW TO READING STARTER KIT: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY0UceE3xBWmdTvFPTG5tXAN0WQRBRIll

This "kit" is more likely to make you contemplate suicide than reading

Honestly if you want to start reading proper books I just recommend reading the Wasp Factory. It's probably one of the better starting points for a young reader

youtu.be/4r8KMjWrK-g

Here you can hear her gloating about the trash "book" she claims to be writing

Not even on the plan to read. Even my casual ass creative writing studying friend owns Infinite Jest...

Her taste is either apallingly pleb or the entire affair is a slick utterly cynical marketing affair designed to maximize the leverage of her spritely seemingly schizophrenic manner. Frankly this whole thread has been a saddening, depressing experience, once again causing me to question the validity of this species ongoing existence.

Summed up my feelings precisely. Maybe it's because I surround myself with fairly intellectual English university students who study real subjects but I so often forget people like her are in fact the majority. Saying that not all us archeologists are that patrician

what is this called? someone making theater out of every single personal moment and thousands of viewers clamouring for it?

is it a sickness? serious head problems or just cute gurlz doing cute things :3?

Vicarious autoerotic drama masterbation

She would suffer from narcissistic solipsism

So anyway we seem to have established that booktuber are whores who want your money and are in fact largely illiterate women with no skills beyond being cute.

Right?

Right

not this guy

youtu.be/dEVX42Pg1xw

>dyslexia
still not an excuse for reading YA trash

You faggots on this board will never not make me laugh. I've never seen so much complaining about any other hobby. Besides tree-farm tree conservation, what possible benefit does a smaller book with more smaller words on each page, closer together have?

you're not funny. not even a little bit. the sad part is, you're not even autistic. That is your true self.

lol its true

Can't handle sincerity ? Back to your money grubbing whores

The guys meme review caused me to laugh. Refreshing after all these professional cunts making a business out of reading trash

BulletDeer.

youtu.be/zmYrdMKC-d4

CUTE
U
T
E

I wish we got to read that shit in high school and university, but it was all native lit and Margaret fucking Atwood. I hate what Canada has become.

The minute skips are so annoying. Holy shit, I hate youtube.

Holy shit, only eleven dollar for 350 grams of "healthy" snacks. What a bargain!

> I decided to organize it a little bit more better

>6:25

>literal garbage under her feet
wtf

Because they take up less room?
Also because big print is solely for people like pointed out, or people with bad eyesight.

why do they even buy books instead of fake books solely for decoration

She's cute

Yeah, my bro's got problems reading (which may or may not be dyslexia), and he reads all right stuff.

want to jizz on face. Christine is far more intelligent than abookutopia. because of all these booktuber videos I'm gonna go it and get my gf to buy a YA book and I'm gonna read it. what should I get?

underground andro semen demon
youtube.com/watch?v=WrlgJJMzLHM

lol

regan

Pithy

Is this a man or a women? I need this information

it's a man baby

If I jerk it anyway does that make me the gay?

you've been gay all along actually pal

>that one time on tc when she ceit and that other sexy dude got apo'd on molly and painted everything with glow paint

I don't even know what a booktuber is, yet somehow I feel that by not knowing I am better than all of you

>mfw I've actually found a booktuber that's probably the hottest girl I've ever seen and conservatively dressed and not an sjw and is highly educated and believes in the western canon and has incredible taste and is way more patrician than anyone on this board and I'm not going to share it here because you fucking faggots will just destroy her and ruin the good thing I have going.

tl;dr fuck you guys

Never forgetti

Divergent

What is Infinite Jest

youtube.com/user/katskywriter24/videos

Is this the same chick?

wait wut. im not familiar with this booktoober's lore and back story. explain please.

Doubt it. This chick was fat in 2015 and there's screenshots Katie being not fat in 2015.
This one is a cutie, though.

If you listened to the part about women in the book you would know.

real bookers don't tube

there is a tinychat group for Veeky Forums and a few of the users from the British sector became friends and hung out together. "ceit" one of the older users hooked up with her and they were briefly married

Her shyness makes me erect

Link to tc?

This video review of Goat Simulator (a genius marketing ploy made specifically for letsplayers on youtube to sperg out to, reaching a large audience and selling thousands of games) talks about para-social relationships (vicarious one-way relationships with v-loggers and podcasters). It starts about 5 minutes in if you don't care for the actual review.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LFxWbvXFUY

>yfw as traditional newspaper/website book reviews die out, booktubers become the new gateholders to what gets popular and authors will literally pander to their shit taste to drum up booksales

The kind of authors concerned enough about drumming up sales that they change the content of their book to pander to the lowest common denominator wouldn't have written anything worthwhile anyway.

tc.com/4chanlit

It looks like the son in a Hugh Grant romcom or some shit.

sometimes you dont give a fuck about writing anything worthwhile. pretentious queer. I have nothing worthwhile to say, so let me make as much money as possible saying it if i want.

Holy fuck my sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what Veeky Forums?
you're alright!

/pol/

>the tampon post at the end

fuck. always gets me.

this channel does not exist lool

Who is the lit goddess, you lie

Then you shouldn't care about the supposed 'degradation' that comes with increased pandering. I don't see what the problem is.

The worthwhile authors won't change their writing and the pandering ones get more money as they appeal to an even wider audience.

Criminaly underrated youtube.com/watch?v=fitwqCZacEo

Russian classics galore

>hobbit
>prequel
Is it wrong to be angry about this?

Infinite jest might have the smallest printed characters I have ever seen. The endnote's endonotes were bearily readable to me. I can't fathom the way to print that amount of text in a smaller phisycal format.