On this hot and sunny day, at the age of 24, as I look around and see attractive young girls everywhere...

On this hot and sunny day, at the age of 24, as I look around and see attractive young girls everywhere, how can I possibly cope with never having had a gf or any attention from females at all or never having done anything with them (except had sex with prostitutes) at a young age, where I know it would have been an authentic relationship?

Anything after university is just a laughable facsimile if relationships as someone aged 22 or below

It amuses me that people like this exist

Anyway, frogposting /r9k/ thought posts belong on /r9k/

>tfw one day all the people your age on Veeky Forums will get married or "grow out" of browsing here
>tfw you'll be left posting on a board full of hyperactive teenagers spamming the same threads for eternity

I'm sure you're the supreme gentleman, the right woman just hasn't come along.

Fuck off, Holden

How can you have the guts to go to hookers and risk getting caught(are you in USA?) but not talk to other females?

>he thinks it isnt already that way

You daily get told your taste is shit by teenagers

No, the UK. No guts required

What do you mean no guts required?

Also where in teh UK?

Have you tried not acting like a bitch?

Just make a friend with a gal...or a dude who knows gals. Don't try to find any particular kind of girl. Just meet people and get to know then without any predisposition. Basically it's your own fragile ego that's holding you back.

>just b urself :)

OP, you should be posting to r9k or adv. However, since loneliness is a literary feeling, I'll bite. There are so many reasons why your outlook is naive, that it would be a challenge to list them here, so the following is three points of advice.
1.)"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare
Simply having a certain perspective in life will make your life that way. You are what you think, and you will only attract the type of people who think like you--and who wants to hang out with a negative bitter loser? Would YOU?
2.)Girls, especially GF's, aren't very important. Your relationship, if you found yourself in one (which very likely, you will) will eventually start to suck, and you'll wish you weren't in it anymore. You'll be left alone with only yourself, as you find yourself now. Focus on making you the best you that you can possibly be. Don't be someone who is liked by all, be someone who you like. Create goals and try to accomplish them, you'll feel better about yourself when you do.
3.) Force yourself out of your own head, it's the only way to make progress. Make plans with friends--no one's going to stick their neck out for you. This includes women-you may never be approached by a woman, even one who's interested in you. So guess what, buddy, you've gotta get out there and risk making a fool of yourself in front of pretty girls. If you don't initiate in social situations, nobody's going to do it for you.

Thanks for reading. I hope you improve your outlook.

Step one: blame yourself
Step two: improve yourself (Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, practice monologues in the mirror, get some hobbies)
Step three: talk to women until you become good at it

Obstacle: your bitch ass worrying about being embarrassed

>Force yourself out of your own head

Dude you gotta just switch off your brain to enjoy it!!

>practice monologues in the mirror
holy shit lol

You can be happy with a little effort or you can shoot smug quips and complain on Veeky Forums to avoid your overwhelming feelings of emptiness for no effort at all, until you eventually die.

I hope you guys already reported this shit

>You can be happy with a little effort or you can shoot smug quips

Why don't you guess which one I'm going to do jackass

Don't even try. Frogs have social anxiety.
They "can't" talk to almost any stranger. Their faces and hands get covered in sweat as their mind gets filled with complexes and fears when they are in a public place, or near to a girl. They can't maintain a conversation because they don' develop the skill. They are like those kids who are terrified by some stranger and can't even move.

It won't sound like good advice until you actually take it, but you have to stop wanting it. This bullshit about all relationships past 22 being inauthentic is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You've decided what a relationship should be, and what it will be, without having ever had one.

It will never live up to what you've built it up to be in your head, and failing that you'll make sure it lives up to your bad expectations instead.

But you'll never get one because your cloying need for one will be obvious to everyone around you and will poison any interactions you have with people.

Even if you die without ever having a relationship, it doesn't matter. If you're worried about procreation, there's other ways.

I didn't get anything until I stopped wanting it.

demosthenes did that btw as well as many other weird things including speaking to waves, speaking with a mouth full of pebbles and speaking with a sword hanging from the ceiling

Then you're probably being selected out.

>thinks women actually select who to fuck with
Just "got rid" of my social anxiety. Now i need some advice of pick up artists :->

I'm glad I got the whole romantic love thing over with in my early twenties so I can't get conned into the gf meme by capitalism anymore to be honest.

Society functions to propagate the gf meme. It's literally why the world the way it is. If the gf meme didn't exist we'd still be living in Africa-tier villages.

What are some good hobbies that I could get ?

What's good for society isn't necessarily good for the individual. Let the masses buy into it by all means, but if you can escape it yourself you will be free from most of the misery life has to offer, provided that you also don't buy into the career meme, which is of course directly connected to the gf meme.