Is it over?

I know everything I want to know. Life is not a secret for me anymore. You know that feel, Veeky Forums?

you must not know very much

"I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do."

– Socrates

Habe nun, ach! Philosophie,
Juristerei and Medizin,
Und leider auch Theologie
Durchaus studiert, mit heißem Bemühn.
Da steh' ich nun, ich armer Tor,
Und bin so klug als wie zuvor!

You know nothing like the rest of us.

you should have figured out on your own that you know very little the more you learn. You obviously didn't learn anything

please share what you've learned

How you do that?

I remember seeing a /b/ thread, I think it was, years ago, where someone claimed there was a figure in the stairwell's shadow lost on most scans/pictures of this painting

now I don't know shit about painting but is this true? i've always remembered that theory...

I'm not referring to knowledge in this sense; not the knowledge of books, not the knowledge of philosophy.
I wanted to know if some of you have felt this, that life has nothing to offer you anymore.

holy shit

It is in this moment that you must find the Lord.

i think its time to find a competitive hobby.

Sounds like you're just depressed, OP. See a psychiatrist and get on some meds.

Nothing fedora about describing your personal feelings and emotions.

examples?

maybe if you didn't present your feelings like an all knowing douche, i would have gave you a more serious response.

dancing, lifting, skating, any sport really, martial arts, etc. Is this a troll thread now or are you actually stupid?

I bet it would have sucked just as much as the one you already gave LOL

>Veeky Forums
>illiterate

Point out for me where i gave you any advice? Im pretty sure i just laughed at your fedora ass.
summer summer summer time.

give you have to offer to others

If you think you have figured everything out that is the surest sign you need to move on.

Of course

what do you do?

First post, best post

>hobbies
>friends
>love
>a girlfriend
>a boyfriend
>writing
Life has a lot to offer, open your eyes.

First, you point out where 'advice' was ever mentioned in this thread before your post, the one I'm replying to.
>Veeky Forums: Illiterate
Indeed.

Over? No honey, now's when you're really going to begin living.

Try going outside, meeting new people, giving them a chance to finish their sentences, and getting off of Veeky Forums. Also, read something by someone who doesn't already have your own opinions.

>I know everything I want to know
that's not life. have you done everything you want to do?