ITT: Authors you would travel back in time to assassinate before they could publish anything

ITT: Authors you would travel back in time to assassinate before they could publish anything

this

The correct answer.

The author of this post.

ya but then we'd never get the adams family movies.

wrong answer XD

I'll take D, all of the above.

I'd assassinate God so that the Bible wasn't written so that no one would falsely believe in him

that doesn't make sense

No shit, Sherlock.

James Joyce

I would post a picture of John Green, but I deleted my folder of gaping vaginas for lent.

Jesus Christ yes

Watchu got against him sunni boi

Fucking this. Just think of how many live would have been spared holy shit

Keynes did everything he could to save the world, what's your problem?

All of them. And my parents too.

I'd fucking do it, too.

Fuck this guy

Bet he was secretly a jew

This, and also Hayek and Friedman

Probably Borges just to be a huge dick

Is that Mo?

Before he could knowingly spread AIDS

:c

Same

Muhummumad.

DFW, last time I wasn't quick enough

Antonio Gramsci and the entire Frankfurt school.

Muhammad piss be upon him.
Marx
JK Rowling just to piss off the homo millenials

>implying we need 2 billion more chinks on the planet
ayyyy

>t. Faggot who knows absolutely nothing about Gramsci or the Frankfurt School.

the entire austrian school

Judith Butler

Literally everyone who disagrees with Keynes
Are you really this naive? If Marx didn't exist the Russians/Chinese/etc. would have just picked a different ideology to oppress people with.

This is correct. Even gombrowicz shared the same sentiment.

>muh Keynes

pfffffffffffffffffahahahahahahahahaha

It's ali (pbuh)

It's Pokemons, isn't it ?

I'd bribe Schopenhauer to cut his throat

>writing off dozens of successful applications of his theories with 'pffff'
How's Chile, kiddo? Even China couldn't institute neoliberal reforms without setting up an upside-down version of Keynesianism.

Spotted the retarded Marxist

Imagine no SJWs.

>everyone who doesn't agree with Friedman/Mises/Hayek's retarded economic 'theories' is a Marxist
How's econ 101 treating you?

>Kenyes
>literally the man that wants the government to bury gold in the forest so poor people can go hunt for it during recession and have something to do

pfffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>not knowing he said that facetiously
The Austrian school admits that it's not even subject to fact verification

Marxist 'economics' are based on muh feels and gibsmedats, while Austrian Economics are based on the rational study of human nature

>Austrian economics isn't based on muh feels

dude, Austrian "economics" is based upon a priori axioms not any sort of empirical study of "human nature"

bait/10

>denying the poor horse a hug

You bastard.

Self evident axioms don't = feels

>self evident
This is what Austrians actually believe

>missing the entire point of my post
I'm a Keynesian, pleb. Marx is just as wrong as the Austrians, but at least he used actual research instead of 'self-evident' axioms and theoretical models. Austrian economics is economics for people too stupid to do math.

>Marx
>actual research

Like that study on the fastest way to spend other people's money?

Underated post

yeah kill the cancer at its source

he was innocuous but from his thoughts stemmed great evil

communism, psychoanalysis (advertising), zizek, etc.

> a sub 120 fell for pol memes

I'm not surprised t b h

You might have known this if your knowledge of history or economics extended beyond Stefan Molyneux's podcast, but Marx researched Kapital extensively.

seconded.

b-but Cultural Marxism! they're all JEEWS!

I like your idea user

Didn't read Foucault.

Nice amalgamation of sentences taken out of context, retard

>Marx did math

Cool implication

most austrians don't use empiricism and basic math, they are as retarded as marxists

pop open an econ textbook once in your life, maybe even one that goes beyond 101ism

Not only I would kill him. I would kill his father and his mother so we dont risk the chance of those two idiots raising another idiot.

>amalgamation

>pop open an econ textbook once in your life, maybe even one that goes beyond 101ism
To be fair, an econ 101 class is more likely to go into Keynes than the Austrians. I don't think they really have anything to offer.

Didn't read Marx (obviously).

true, but they might actually learn some coherent economic principles

Wrong answer. Marx was a great philosopher, just a shame modifications of his ideas resulted in mass death. Im not a commie, i despise the ideology. But the world is better off reading and learning why not to apply Marx

Anyone /pol/ wanks about...
so probably Trump.

what do you expect, he probably bought gold

Marx

God this.

No way. No Geistman means no Spookman.

kek

If you learn any keynes it's from a historical perspective, like critical theory telling you about Lacan and the rest of the retard brigade.

Once you get to the grad level they spring it on you that everything you learned was bullshit and nobody uses any of it anymore. If you're lucky they let you know before you graduate.

the original sjw

>Once you get to the grad level they spring it on you that everything you learned was bullshit and nobody uses any of it anymore

Reminds me of the different brainwashing tiers of Scientology. "Now that you've wasted $100K on this bullshit, you're ready to learn about Xenu."

Keep digging, Watson.

teebeeaitch Tao Lin. Without him alt lit wouldn't have even entered mainstream(ish) consciousness. We would have been without his threads posted about himself, and I imagine we wouldn't even have Mira's shameless self-promotion.