So is Trump the first post-modern candidate?

So is Trump the first post-modern candidate?

No trolling. Never have we had a politician so free from ideology. Free from ideas themselves, even. Everyone else is playing with shadows on the wall while Trump makes a new truth and a new world.

you already had a literally retarded dude who was just a front for a neocon dinghy floating on a sea of hyper-lobbies, a military-industrial complex with a century of vested interests, and an intelligence community that is appointed and reigns over fiefs for multiple generations

he was run by the same people who ran his insane psychopath father a few years beforehand

a few years before that it was another mentally retarded guy, an actor, run by the exact same neocons

your big response to these neocons as the mask on the same chimera is obama, a black guy elected for being black did i mention he's black and won the nobel prize for being black and country is 99.999999999999999999999999999999% identical to what it was under bush and the rest

BUT UH OH

TRUMP IS HERE

TO CHANGE....

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY BEING SILLY

pennis and also dicke and balls
upvote if you agree

So who are they?

You are a fucking WHITE MALE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>implying you can be free of ideology

>trump
>truth

upvoted

>Never have we had a politician so free from ideology.

Trump is Ideology, he's just personifying a repressed undercurrent

whoever gets to plow Julia Louis Dreyfus' Dreyfus every night is a lucky man.

trump is a walking mindfuck made out of recursive simulacra. A man who plays a billionaire on TV decided to spin off his brand into a political career. Dude has made more money selling rights to his name than from actual real estate deals. He's an hyperreal estate magnate.

Is there a equivalent expression for jew yellow / jungle fever?

Whenever I see girls like her or Sarah Silverman my dingus gets hard

He definitely has ideology, he wouldn't push his retarded economic policies if he was post modern.
Putin is probably closer to a post modern politician, although he's found his niche by exploiting russian nationalism

I say unto you: one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.

op he has a point tho, thats how stevie p jobs rolled too u feel me, like most technical niggas look at some shit all nerdy like on some do it have a sdcard slot to hold my collection of pirated pokeman roms and like customizable themes to match my fursona and like 10 buttons that can all be custom linked to epic memes so i can shizzle poster more efficiently? but steve and donald take one look at the shit and just "shit's fuckin wack, we aren't gonna do all that gay shit, keep it simple, if a nerd cries, fuck em"

nationalism is by definition modern, this thread is dumb, op is a pseud

super pac

He's not a nationalist any more than he's a conservative.

He plays to nationalist principles even if he isn't one himself

I would make the argument hes the first metamodernist president. Obama is more re-modernism a la william gass. Bush on down all postmodern

Absolutely.

Imagine if his campaign was a fiction story. Think about all his policies and then the rally with crazy sjws. Then the 'alt right' who are 'childless single men who jerk off to anime'

All of Trumps ironic support and the chance that he will be voted in ironically.

That story would be post-modern af. The author is the world and it is making a great work of self parody.

Trump is the reincarnated soul of Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Benito Mussolini in one beautiful, brilliantly-coiffed form.

Trump has transcended American politics. He broke all the rules, spoke the forbidden language. He made the GOP and the mass media his bitch, now all they can do is shake and cry in the corner muttering about bigotry. He's about to make Shillary "literally inevitable" "what difference does it make?" "marriage is a hundred-thousand year old tradition between a man and a woman" "like with a cloth or something?" "THE REPUBLIKKKANS" Clinton his bitch too.

The global elites have never been more scared.

screencapped
this shit is head straight for r/Veeky Forums

It is good that r/Veeky Forums exists because whenever I feel like I'm wasting my life discussing stupid shit online, I remember that there are people discussing people discussing stupid shit online; at least I'm not them.

Now you are discussing discussions about discussions that are sort of about a broader discussion

True, but I don't do that with any kind of regularity.

jesus christ. It scares me how there are literally millions of people like you who see a figurehead buffoon politician as some sort of majestic gift from god who is transcending politics and bringing an age of enlightenment to the world. Nothing is going to change even if Trump becomes president (he won't), nothing ever changes. Every generation is more arrogant than the last and believe that their time on earth will have an everlasting and eternal impact but it will not.

>his retarded economic policies

you sound like a libertarian

what's a nationalist to you then?

/r/the_donald will upvote it

gass is decayed-modern. one of the best cases of an author accurately describing their own work

>what's a nationalist to you then?

Exactly. What IS a nationalist?

Someone who puts the nation's interests first?

Do you think Hillary Clinton would say that she puts the interests of anyone ahead of our own?

Trump knows that these are all phantoms. Spooks, even.

I'm being ironic you simpleton.

I know congress will never ever work with him if elected and most of his platform is far beyond executive powers. Same with Hernie.

Though I'd probably support him if I wasn't born to Muzlamic rapefugees based on twitter bantz alone.

I do believe that Trump has ushered in a new era of American politics however. He's killed political correctness. He took advantage of a gap between the electorate and the political class and it worked marvelously. Politicians have become too sanitized to be relatable anymore.

>A man who plays a billionaire on TV

you mean a billionaire who plays a billionaire on tv, the whole thing is so mind boggling, right down to the cuck meme exploding as his unofficial campaign motto

I think the grounding force though is that Trump doesn't sincerely want to govern; he is love with the spectacle of campaigning, and once the fun is over and he is faced with the reality of wielding America's executive power on a daily basis he is going get up and walk away.

>the world

you mean america.

I think everyone knows what it means even if they dont define it the same way.

Trump supports strong borders to protect the economic, social, and cultural interests of the US people.

Clinton would like to see the US accept and accommodate other cultures, even if it weakens the economy and social cohesion (some might say that the long-term benefits of this are greater than the short term costs).

that's one reason many see Trump as a nationalist and not Clinton.

>I'm being ironic you simpleton.

Whats the difference? Everything in this world has americas cum splatter on it somewhere

hillary puts israel first actually...name a goy that isn't her husband in her senior campaign staff

>I think everyone knows what it means even if they dont define it the same way.

Jeeze loo-freaking-weeze, Trump is going to run circles around people like you until you vomit.

His tax plan needs 10% growth to break even

And Hillary would say that it is in America's best, national interest to support the only regime in the middle east that approaches liberal democracy.

>democracy

I logged in to my second account to up vote this a second time.

not only did i upvote this, but i downvoted everything else itt so it's like i upvoted you twice

>pic related

"I can't define what something is, but I'll just say it exists and that Trump embodies it."

Your picture is far more applicable to you than me, sir.

>indigenous population kept in open air prison camps by apartheid state set up by european colonists is liberal democracy

and they say trump is the racist one, lol

well isn't the same how americans keep indians? indians have more freedom of the movement, but the principle is the same, hence the usa feels so much sympathy to israel

Holy shit, how fucking new do you have to be to not know how to greentext?

gold rush

>sir

you have to go back

who are you quoting?

uh, indians are full us citizens with all the rights of us citizens, if they decide to chill on their res guzzling whiskey and being neets, that's their choice, nice try tho shylock

>free from ideology
whew lad

and then potentially
star in the next
season of dancing
with the stars

the usa feels sympathy for israel because the united states is full of hardcore christians who need an excuse to keep control of the holy land, if it was about busting the balls of the native the united states would have supported south africa, but in the end only israel supported that openly racist regime

That's not even bad they're like 90% terrorists anyway

well then u shud vote for trump to keep em the fuck out

>proceeds to post gif from the most jewish show off all time

Holy fuck. Sometimes I start think the while reddit paranoia is stupid, but posts like these will make sure it will never happen.

Trump obviously won't be the saviour that his fans (from the explicit white nationalists to the unemployed manufacturing workers) want him to be but he's undoubtedly changed the direction of the GOP
Neo""""conservatism"""" (read: Christian Zionists who are more than happy to let America spiral leftwards because they relish the chance to be the victim) won't be coming back, various strains of nationalism is the future of the right in the USA and Europe

I fucking hope so

I just spat coffee all over my rolltop desk, you prick.

This

fair enough. Its hard to decipher irony when dealing with trump because people on /pol/ say the type of shit in your initial post and are 100% serious about it.

I don't see why that wouldn't be the case
unless Trump gets the nomination (which is looking increasingly likely) and it's a disaster, then we may get a return to establishment GOP politics but it would only be brief
he completely humiliated them

gib gold

For the love of GOD, source?

r/memes

>trump gets elected
>nothing happens
>none of his policy ideas are implemented
let's not pretend as if this isn't the only likely outcome

>>nothing happens

Are you kidding me? The news will become the most entertaining show on TV. I just want to see Trump insulting people. It was never about the policies tbqh.