Holy FUCK this book was good

holy FUCK this book was good
are the 4th and the 5th as good or are they shit

Veeky Forums has become a shit-domain for normies lately

>not recognizing obvious bait
No, you are the normie

It's not like Veeky Forums has ever been good anyway.

John dies

hey the guy likes the fuckin book and wants to talk about the others you guys are a bunch of wack-a-doo diddle heads

anyway man havent read em my chick likes them though and loves 4 and 5 hopefully you'll get some better replies (^:

4 is shit
5 is a mix of great and shit

this is a serious thread guys go away

They're all shit, pal.

biggot

jamie heading off to the riverlands was great in book 4

Whichever one wasted all that time on the tall bitch was boring as fuck

Veeky Forums only hates asoiaf because now it's popular and that fat neckbeard is rich

Do you actually believe that? No one is that stupid.

2010 Veeky Forums liked it but then the show happened. This is a fact.

I was here in 2010 and we made fun of you stupid retards then too.

Out of curiosity, how many people like the house of many faces?

It's my favorite thing in the series, but I have this weird feeling that I'm one of the only people that thinks that and everyone else hates it.

youre just jealous because he's rich and you can't even get published

It is the only part that I really like about the series. The rest is ok but not great.

all ASOIAF books are horribly overrated

go fuck yourself

My biggest complaint right now is that I don't see how he's going to stretch the conclusion into two books without introducing a ton of new plotlines that I don't give a shit about. Right now, it seems like it's going to be fairly easy to wrap everything up in one, so I'm expecting a thousand pages of filler.

classical Veeky Forums

i read some of the books ages ago i recall one of them had an orgy scene how those horse breeding nomads fucked from behind dancing women at the wedding of daenerys, i wonder if the series has it too

Why do you think that?

There are so many open plot lines and there are tons of character interactions that could happen before the series ends.

I feel like the white walker climax hasn't even begun

I like when Harry Porters became a white walker but he still retained his juitsu powers. When Catniss went to train with the jedi I was really pleased and I am glad that Bellamy went with her. I wish that Walter White would have teamed up with Elsa at the Battle of Rohan but I understand that he was to busy saving John Galt. Maybe in the next book we can expect John Green to include the Karamatzov brothers when Optimus Prime goes to Gotham to save Rorschach. Count Olaf is still my favorite crystal gem. Patrick Bateman + Applejack ftw XD