User, it is crazy how much we have in common. It's really cool how you read so many books, too. 12 in a year...

>user, it is crazy how much we have in common. It's really cool how you read so many books, too. 12 in a year? I probably couldn't manage 8! I think we should go out again tomorrow night. I have to know just one thing before we leave, though.
>Do you enjoy the books of James Patterson?

Yes I enjoy the genre of James Patterson, the James Patterson section is my favourite at my local Indigo.

YES! YOU FINALLY DRANK THE COFFEE! TWO AND HALF HOURS OF CONVERSATION BUT FINALLY I MADE YOU DRINK MY CUM! YOU STUPID BITCH! THIS ISN'T EVEN MY PLACE, I'M JUST CAT SITTING FOR THIS GUY I MET ON CRAIGSLIST! SO LONG WHORE!

Fuck I'm lonely

>having to trick women into drinking ur cum with elaborate ruses because they aren't happy to do it voluntarily

stay beta, friend

>user, you didn't think I saw past that? You have a pungent seed, I could tell something was up the second your poured me a cup. I switched our mugs while you were showing me that Men and Woman book you're so proud of, whatever it is.
>I have to say, the effort is kind of a turn-on

>user, James Patterson is an author, not a genre!
>I'm beginning to have second thoughts about you. What use is 12 books a year if you don't know who James Patterson is...?

My.. my mom always said the woman who could make me eat my cum would be the woman I was destined to marry.

Would you like to go to the prom with me?

>I'M JUST CAT SITTING FOR THIS GUY I MET ON CRAIGSLIST!
What's that like? Seems like easy money

>I'd love to but I'm not allowed to go near schools anymore, user. Maybe a nice pasta dinner at my place?

>user, we're both out of school. We have been for years now. I suppose this was a waste of my time, after all.

>only reading 12 books a year

stay pleb

Please sit on my face

But James Patterson really is a genre at the Indigo bookstore in downtown Toronto. It has many aisles as the fantasy and science fiction section and a bigger sign.

Disgusting old hag

Do you want to meet at the LCBO across the hall, buy a plastic jug of Kelly's, and jerk each other off in one of the abandoned wings of the creepy mall?

She looks like she might have read Albert Camus. I'll ask her about that then we can smoke and drink black coffee.
You guys have no idea how much I want this.

>12 books a year
What kind of pleb do you think I am?

>Oh, so you're from Canada, user. That's interesting. Have you heard of Scott Pilgrim VS The World? It's a really cool comic from Toronto about a guy who tries to win the affection of a girl by beating up her ex boyfriends in a video game. It's really good!

>Black coffee, tobacco, and speaking to a woman not related to you
Degenerate

would you rather have a woman that actually reads genre fiction or a woman that pretends to read literature?

>incest
>not degenerate

lol ok

You can get married obviously you baka. That goes without saying. You're such a degenerate you immediately think I mean incest and not marriage under God and in your religious community with an unrelated virgin bride (although maybe she is your cousin)

I-I'm sorry :'(

I just really wanna fugg my cousin t b h

>worst turkish person ever

no. If you want to hang out and practice French then ok, but only in a well lit place with plenty of witnesses.

yes, i met him a few times too.

>what I tell her
Sadly, I have not read any of his works yet [insincere giggle]. Could you tell me what does he write about, and what would be an interesting starting point?

>what I am thinking
Christ almighty, please leave. 12 books? What do you think I am, a trite plebeian? I want to cave your face in with a sledgehammer just from experiencing such a tiny edge of your stupidity.

>tfw no qt YA-reading pseud gf

>Cool! Wow, you had me worried for a tick there.
>Do you like Drake? His newest album, Views, is sublime. He's pretty famous, and he's from Toronto as well!

Pretentious manchild.
She's disgusting though

>user... I really like how it tastes. Can you please c-come back? I'm really thirsty!

ONLY IF YOU LET ME SHIT ON YOUR MOUTH AFTERWARDS, YOU VAPID WHORE!

W-what..? Okay, user. I'll do anything for your funsauce!

[malicious grin]

>That
>Disgusting.
Nigga u gay?

I have taste, you don't because you/re a /b/tard manchild that likes 'LE KAWAII' folkpunk skanks.

Who is this cum plum?

>She's disgusting though

I bet you love sucking dick

Her arm looks like it belongs to an old woman.

Who is cum-covered mother Hubbard?

I just read books about dudes with swords fighting monsters and stealing shit.

dude, that's my fetish lmao

>stealing shit.
Post some of them. Sounds like what I need.

>not talking to anyone at uni
>watching some girls from afar, sitting alone
>still try not to be total creep
>will hold a conversation but will not go looking for one
>pretty sure some of the girls I watch are into me, but could not say
>feel no need to have a gf, still like looking at girls
>occasionally feel lonely, but remember alone is good too
>remember I don't really feel well at uni so alone is probably better
>abiding by
>read, wank, sleep

Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser are adventurers/thieves. Conan was a thief for quite a while.

That should be a good start.

This place is so horrible. I can't believe I used to come here and like it back in 2010-2012.