Did Lolita want it?

Did Lolita want it?

I'm writer

>what is rape

She didn't not want it.

Yeah but only inasmuch as all women do. If you can get away with an abduction, if you really pull it off, they're basically biologically programmed to develop Stockholm syndrome in an afternoon and love you.

Look at all those broads who get kidnapped. You can lock them in a fucking basement for 14 years and they just chill out down there and watch movies. They just adjust. You're a man, so you define their entire universe, and if you say it's a basement now, well, that's just fine. Even less of an acclimation period if you let them live on the main floor. Look at that Elizabeth Smart bitch or whatever. She could have just walked out at any time, but the guy would just shake his head disapprovingly when she went toward the door, and she didn't leave for years.

They hit puberty at like 10 now, and their genes start screaming in the only deep grammar a woman's mind actually understands, namely "HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU, HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU, HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU, HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU." Desert island with a loli? You got yourself a loli bride. Germanic conqueror who cuts off a dude's head and steals his wife and daughter? You got yourself two new loving wives right there. They don't give a fuck. They just adjust. It's in their nature.

Lolita wanted Humbert's dick because 600,000 years of evolution was bearing down on her pussy-addled brain telling her he could probably sustain her comfortably in better digs than her mom was currently affording, and he seemed to have an air of manly sophistication. Even as a child, her cunt can sniff that shit out and snap onto it like a clam biting a $100 bill.

>sees a female once irl

I... I don't even know where to begin with this...

Of course

They all do

This is why I cum to Veeky Forums

lmao and they said Veeky Forums was shitty nowdays..

compelling

And in the end she gets four grand, too. Shame she died.

all trolling aside, if humbert is taken to be truthful he's an idiot, because she probably would have if he hadn't uprooted her life and started lying to her
he was already on her good side, he could have just taken her home, explained the situation, helped her grieve and adjust, and in a few months or a year he'd have been closer to her than ever

You do realize the point was to show how terrible sexually abusing a child was, right?
The whole reason Vlad wrote it was to show what acting on pedophilia does to someone.

>teenager
>child

Looks like someone bought the whole Feminist 'age of consent' thing; hook, line and sinker.

>The whole reason Vlad wrote it was to show what acting on pedophilia does to someone.

ends in heartbreak and crushing guilt and regret? to be honest that is not a realistic depiction of any inevitable consequence of pedophilia. most people don't romanticize the idea nearly as much as humbert did.

The book is in no way a general indicator of the general consequences of pedophilia. It's a very very very particular story of a man who romanticizes his pedophilia and lust and defines it as love and is a part of a story which happens to end up in tragedy.

I get that, it's just set up in a way where humbert does really dumb shit to ruin their lives instead of the rape ruining it
the abuse started way before he raped her, abducting her and lying to her would've ruined her life by itself, even if he hadn't touched her

who is this mattress actress

Lolita was twelve.
And don't throw that bullshit at me, the only reason faggots want the age of consent lowered is because they're so desperate to get their dick wet that they are willing to shove it into someone who isn't old enough to know about or be mature about that whole world of shit.
Instead of shoving your head further up your own ass, how about you try and see things from a different perspective, or are you so deep inside your own rectum that all you can do is say "muh redpill" or equate literally any moral statements that don't line up with your own "feminism" or "SJW bullshit"?

I'm confused on what you're trying to say.

>He still isn't redpilled on women

Heh. How many women have you fucked whilst White Knighting? I'll bet I've fucked more, and I fucking hate them. My respect for women is minimal, and I don't make any secret of it.

By all means, keep kowtowing to the feminists; keep "holding out" until they're already "past it", and merely settle for you.

Who needs a woman when you have this

Touché.

Bitch don't you fucking equate me to those neckbeard fedora wearing cucklords that think all women are prefect fucking angels.
I'm a virgin but I'm well aware on the bullshit women can pull, I'm aware that JUST LIKE MEN they are capable of cruelty.
But I'm also not one of you absolute degenerates that can't think for themselves, do you just follow the other extreme and generalize an entire gender based off one or two cheating cunts.
Honestly I think what all this assery stems from is that you are quite literally incapable of seeing past your own views.
I think that whenever you speak to someone with a different opinion or perspective, you don't try to listen to their words but instead think of the next great way to be a total douche and not even provide a proper rebuttal.

That the following statement is probably entirely false.
>The whole reason Vlad wrote it was to show what acting on pedophilia does to someone.

Pedophilia probably does not do to the average pedophile what it did to humbert. Most pedophiles aren't like humbert and therefore the consequences of their actions would not have an impact on them in the same manner they did on humbert. so saying that it was written "to what pedophilia does to someone" is almost certainly bullshit.

She was so fucking sexy. Too bad she aged poorly

What it does to Lolita, not Humbert.
The rest of her life literally gets ruined.

Maybe she didn't care about it. It was only a tool to get what she wanted: magazines, movies, etc.

I have a genuine question from people of this board. Does anyone here actually and unironically hold any radical beliefs about women like this guy does?

I've had little contact or conversation with women but they seem to me as normal people with their own motivations with personalities no better or no worse on average than that of men.
Maybe it's because I grew up with education that stressed on their equality to men despite being different from them. But I never really thought of them as being radically different to men when it came to personalities. Did I go wrong?
Have I missed something?

Why did you delete the first post?

They seem to me to be exact, and you erased your dubs

>Why did you delete the first post?

>They seem to me to be exact, and you erased your dubs
He's a Kanye fan. He wanted that 808.

>I'm a virgin

Your whole post attests to this.

Women are worse than men. Read your Schopenhauer.

TRIGGERED

I've always thought it of it as equal opportunity and expectations.
I expect the same from a woman as I would a man, and I believe they should be given enough opportunities and chances as men do.
I think also part of the issue is seeing them as some sort of entirely other species and not human beings.

nigga wut?

For real though, I find most people boring and most people find me boring. I found that the average women and the average man seem to be very similar but with certain things switched out.

They have the same predictability and are into the same shows and music etc. I think anyone who holds the average man over the average women has not come into contact with a lot of men or women.

there was a typo : "no better or now worse". it could have been interpreted incorrectly and screwed this thread up.

>I've never had sex therefore I've never communicated or been around women
>my statements are invalid simply because I haven't stuck my dick in a cooter
This meme needs to die.

Quads confirm Chinese will beat out the Muslims as the future masters of the world.

3edge5school
rofl
>"I'm a virgin".
>Knowing something about women.
Pick one, faggot.

>"People who pass their lives in reading and acquire their wisdom in books are like those who learn about a country from travel descriptions: they can impart information about a great number of things, but at the bottom they possess no connected, clear, thorough knowledge of what the country is like. On the other hand, people who pass their lives in thinking are like those who have visited the country themselves: they alone are really familiar with it, possess connected knowledge of it and are truly at home in it." - Schopenhauer

tl;dr - You're the reader, I'm the visitor.

no one is talking about opportunities here. most people would believe that every human should get the as good opportunities in life as anyone else.

>I expect the same from a woman as I would a man
Really? In every way? Do you expect them to have dicks too?

Women are different than men but I can't quite pin exactly in what way. When it comes to personalities they seem on average as harboring the same likes, dislikes, motivations etc as men do. But I'm not completely sure if their personalities are different to those of men in any fundamental way.

>I found that the average women and the average man seem to be very similar but with certain things switched out.

what certain things? examples?

I am holding the average man on the same level as the average woman. I mentioned in my post that they don't seem to have any radical differences. read it again.

Both.
I have a mother, a grandmother, a sister, friends that are a girls, some which have admitted to having a crush on me, etc.
I actually communicate with women, people in general on a daily basis. So yeah, I guess I can say I know a thing or two.

>I guess I can see that I know a thing or two

I meant I expect them equally in terms of behavior and attitude, by being respectful and demanding respect.
It seems tho theses days people have completely gone off the rails with what the term "respect" means.

>I have to have had sex in order to not be a tourist
Okay pal

Men and women are both equal insofar as they are ghosts within machines. Rational souls ruling over animal bodies. At the same time, however, their animal bodies are radically different. Few are those among men who achieve liberation from carnal desires and fewer still among women.

>what certain things? examples?

Like how a women would be into celebrity gossip while a man would be it sports gossip (who got caught doing steroids, who's record is going to be broken, who beat their wife and so on). They appear slightly different but are really the same. That's the what I mean.

>I am holding the average man on the same level as the average woman. I mentioned in my post that they don't seem to have any radical differences. read it again.

I never said you didn't. The last sentence in my post was just a general statement and was not directed towards you.

>I have to have had sex in order to not be a tourist

This is correct.

>post a fedora tipping pick, that will show him!
Didn't I already say I'm not one of those fuck heads that glorify women because they're so desperate to get some they'll literally be willing to shit on themselves just for a peck on the cheek?

Do you fuck everyone to know them?

Women are earth. Man is sky. Women create value through sex and love. Mean create value through will and intellect. Why are there so few women prodigies compared to men? Because women have an entirely different philosophical outlook on life. As soon as a woman goes through puberty, she is impelled to find a man to care for her weakness. A man goes through puberty and must make himself great to attract women.

No, but I don't talk about things I haven't experienced.

I have experienced sex, and women.

Exactly, two different entities entirely.
I don't need to have sex with a woman to know who she is.

Slam dunk sir.

This thread can now be closed.

>I don't need to have sex with a woman to know who she is.

Sadly you do, lad.

>sex / sex life has nothing to do with who someone is as a person
denial is more than a river in africa

Are you for real?
So because I've never fucked my mother, my OWN mother, who I have known for literally my entire life, who has raised me from birth, I don't know who she is as a person?

Never what I said. Ever.

Yep.

Get yourself an Oedipus Complex, my son.

Read Freud.

your dad knows her better than you do

depends how much HH said was lies/truth

It's real.
This shit actually exists.
Unironically.
Holy fuck, it's like seeing a unicorn.
A shitty, evil unicorn.

So you know no men then, how can you even compare men to women knowing only yourself?

>So you know no men then
>Implying I'm not bi

Better watch that asshole, boy; or I'll get to know you very intimately ;)

>tfw gf isn't 13 anymore

This is beyond meme, this is some fucking blackhole for logic.
How do you function?

You unironically believe that biology has no effect on the phenomenology of experience? There is scientific proof of different brain wiring in males and females. The only one seeing unicorns is you.

Quite well, apparently, seeing as I'm not a virgin like you.

The only noumenon of which you can be certain is yourself.

I'm not denying solid science, guy. What I am calling bullshit on is people extrapolating sexual dimorphism as "women be bitches".
The sexes are different, not lesser or greater than either.

>The sexes are different, not lesser or greater than either

You have a lot to learn, kid.

>science
>proof
>proof
>real

Don't worry, lurk more and you'll get it.

There are no facts, only interpretations.

:^)

It was written about me. I wanted it.

Not all women. Just one. Gotta vent somewhere.

> shame she died

do you suck at reading or just trollin?

Lolita dies, you cannot tell me otherwise.

It seems to me that women and men are very much different. Physically they are obviously different, and chemically there are extreme differences between the sexes, and unless you believe in a floating consciousness that has no connection to bodily chemicals, then mentally they will be different as well.

There are some concessions within society that reflect this, but since at this point it's basically impossible to nail down exactly where the sexes are similar and different, in the broad sense they must be treated equally. In Western society, that means equal opportunity.

>women and men are very much different
is very much different*

She does die, you moron.

Lolita was under the legal age of consent and therefore didn't know what she wanted

Have a nice day :)

>Lolita was under the legal age of consent
was she?

fucking on point

or her husband, for that matter

yes, that poster is correct
however they may have other drives also
"every woman adores a fascist"
and many men
this isn't particularly misogynistic

well

>unless you believe in a floating consciousness that has no connection to bodily chemicals

Language and cultural norms that are drilled into people's minds since infancy are a thousand times more important than chemicals in your brain, no matter how reductionary you want to be.

no it was all a fabrication in his mind m8

well she died in the preface of the book but not due to humphrey

She died because of the shitty life that Humbert shoved her into by abducting and abandoning her.
If you want a book that caters to your pedophile fantasies read The End of Alice. The lolidom was dope.

Women are different but not as such for it to be something needing comment unless its new to you. They are not inferior, less able, or anything like that merely more or less likely to be be skilled or otherwise in a differing but overlapping set of areas. I have lived with the same one for 22 years and I can honestly claim some expertise in the area, you become a team if you both picked correctly in the first place, a single set of skills superior to both separate parts. It takes a long time of living together to know this though and you can only learn it this way. You can't be told it and it just becomes a thing you know.

Women are different when it comes to men in terms of personality but some are not as different as others. For some theres like a marginal feminine difference but for others its like a drastic feminine difference. The same can be applied to men but its more likely to find a feminine woman than a feminine man.....as common sense would dictate. Feminine vs Masculine personality traits, etc.

implying it was abduction by the laws of their society back then

yea but she didn't die due to him shooting her

I have a boner now

>>Look at all those broads who get kidnapped. You can lock them in a fucking basement for 14 years and they just chill out down there and watch movies. They just adjust. You're a man, so you define their entire universe, and if you say it's a basement now, well, that's just fine. Even less of an acclimation period if you let them live on the main floor. Look at that Elizabeth Smart bitch or whatever. She could have just walked out at any time, but the guy would just shake his head disapprovingly when she went toward the door, and she didn't leave for years.
>
>They hit puberty at like 10 now, and their genes start screaming in the only deep grammar a woman's mind actually understands, namely "HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU, HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU, HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU, HAVE A BABY, FIND A MAN TO OWN YOU." Desert island with a loli? You got yourself a loli bride. Germanic conqueror who cuts off a dude's head and steals his wife and daughter? You got yourself two new loving wives right there. They don't give a fuck. They just adjust. It's in their nature.
you are a 20 yo beta. that's just laughable. the opposite of what you say holds. men universe is defined by women, from the pure sex in the twenties, to the pure sex+home life two decades later.

most men seek validation of their existence as a response of their action, from what they conceive as the reality, validation which is the most intense through taking women, after women have accepted them to be satisfied by them, and nowadays making women explicitly wet. these men are devoted to women.

of course, most women snub most men, since women live for pleasures, being hedonistic-histrionics-egotistic but not narcissistic, which excludes, most of the time, what they consider poor or ugly men since those will never give as much pleasure to them as other men.
Only the woman is able to have pleasure for pleasure itself, and she knows this. sex is what always pleases her, among other things, and the male devotees attempt to give her orgasms. impotent men attempt to give her comfort.

higher men are narcissistic --- they do not seek validation from somebody else, even less from a woman --- without being egotistic, but the woman takes this narcissism as her egotism, which thus draws her to these men; for each woman knows that her best lovers are not the puny devoted men [=robots and chads], but precisely are her fantasy of men like her, but not like her either !, which means just as egotistic as her, without being narcissistic.

the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this). men cannot be histrionics-egotistic in fact.
the problem of women is that narcissistic men are not egotistic so that they take the woman for what she is, to wit, pure (external) entertainment.

the problem of the woman is that most men are devotees and are not egotistic. those men do not seek validation from women in general; they seek validation from higher people, which they know women are above them since after all, they feel alive when they eat pussy. but those men know equally that a few men are even higher than women so that the lesser men pay respect and follow those higher men, if they meet them.

Basically mainstream media doesn't acknowledge "evolutionary psychology" at all, so on the internet all this really lackluster, really shitty evolutionary psychology can pass as very deep revolutionary insight since people aren't familiar with the field.