Politics entirely aside

Is there anything of substance in this book? Anything that might actually improve my life if I read it?

It's a #1 national best seller for a reason

Check out his great prose.

This is my first time posting on Veeky Forums and i'm not sure how much sarcasm i'm supposed to be expecting

advertisement

it's all sarcasm. Everything gets better when you realize this.

no one does

It's not bad. Very clear, and flows well.

What's bad is the style he uses in the more recent books that are part of his presidential campaign. Those are aimed at people with a second-grade reading level.

The man can barely hold a coherent opinion within a single sentence, do you really think there is going to be some clear lessons available from him?

At most maybe you'll understand his pathology more.

>hurr he's rich and popular so he must be sick in the head
Stay bitter, you low-energy loser.

Did he actually write it or was it ghostwritten?

J E B D E T E C T E D
E
B

D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D

Don't be stupid, celebrities don't actually write their own books. At best they yammer off and someone writes it down and fluffs it out into something consistent for them.

I think all his books were ghostwritten but I think Art of the Deal he had the most input in.

>...with Tony Schwartz

ghostwritten

Really does read like american psycho, there's something in it that tickle my humour, is all the book composed of similar descriptions of trump's material lifestyle?

Just remember Infinite Jest is the best book ever written and will never be topped by anything ever. You're good to go

it's the exposition of historical facts which have nothing to do with the present tense.

but he should start with the greeks not dave yet

Ghostwritten, do you really think he has time to sit down and write his own book?

>implying only neets write
baka

Hi Mr. President

I listened to it. It's like any self-help book: Become more like me! Which is unlikely. He's just trying to make a buck. It's almost ironic.

Its all irony, sometimes it looks very sincere tho

Don't worry Veeky Forums is pretty easy. Just read the sticky and familiarize yourself with some of the books there (you don't have to read any of them) and post random bull shit that you assume might be relevant to them. Also mention John Green every now and then more maximum (You)'s.