I'm looking for some literature that expresses disdain for the masculinization of men

I'm looking for some literature that expresses disdain for the masculinization of men.

my diary tbqh

Is that Elijah Wood?

this should be right up your alley

most men seek validation of their existence as a response of their action, from what they conceive as the reality, validation which is the most intense through taking women, after women have accepted them to be satisfied by them, and nowadays making women explicitly wet. these men are devoted to women.

of course, most women snub most men, since women live for pleasures, being hedonistic-histrionics-egotistic but not narcissistic, which excludes, most of the time, what they consider poor or ugly men since those will never give as much pleasure to them as other men.
Only the woman is able to have pleasure for pleasure itself, and she knows this. sex is what always pleases her, among other things, and the male devotees attempt to give her orgasms. impotent men attempt to give her comfort.

higher men are narcissistic --- they do not seek validation from somebody else, even less from a woman --- without being egotistic, but the woman takes this narcissism as her egotism, which thus draws her to these men; for each woman knows that her best lovers are not the puny devoted men [=robots and chads], but precisely are her fantasy of men like her, but not like her either !, which means just as egotistic as her, without being narcissistic.

the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this). men cannot be histrionics-egotistic in fact.
the problem of women is that narcissistic men are not egotistic so that they take the woman for what she is, to wit, pure (external) entertainment.

the problem of the woman is that most men are devotees and are not egotistic. those men do not seek validation from women in general; they seek validation from higher people, which they know women are above them since after all, they feel alive when they eat pussy. but those men know equally that a few men are even higher than women so that the lesser men pay respect and follow those higher men, if they meet them.

read Hemingway in a really sarcastic narrative voice

step 1: choose any poetry book
step 2:
go back to step 1 because you've found what you're looking for

I'm mad on the inter-net

Confessions of a Mask
The Sound and the Fury
Whitman's Calamus Poems
The Old Man and the Sea & The Sun Also Rises
American Psycho
Although of Course You End Up Becoming Yourself

Enjoy friend.

Anything by the Frankfurt School.

I would also recommend a health dose of My Little Pony fanfiction. I've found the exquisite contradictions and doublethink of modern masculinity best expressed in texts like Fallout Equestria, the Immortal Game, Cheerlie's Garden and the Party Hasn't Ended. Literal must reads for the modern man and scholar.

>masculinity is the most important thing ever
>masculinity is evil

which is more autistic, Veeky Forums?

you

Masculinity IS evil, so the former.

sexplain my slammin mohammad

>masculinity is evil!
>b-b-but n-not when women take on masculine traits t-that's different!

ebin XD

Lurk for two years before posting

lurk for 1 sec IRL before posting

poetry can be quite masculine, not sure what you mean. I think in reality though poetry often pays no heed to femininity or masculinity.

especially considering it wasn't uncommon for warlords in china and the middle east to write poetry, whether good or not, isn't the point.

both of you should stop lurking and just kill yourselves tbqhfam

Anything specific?
I've been reading the Frankfurt School and have found nothing of the sort

lurk for .00001 sec in womb before posting

i'll try it out desu

good luck user

>help me find sissy lit

look at that woman's bum
very nice

now look at her face

Kek

I think she knows we're all looking at her bum

>>>/tumblr/

I can't read

fuckin kek

Having sex with another man is masculine af right? No women involved, therefore, it's the more manly of the two.

depends on who's sucking

so what's the problem?

wrong brushie

If I had a butt like this chick I'd want people to look at it

This thread is fucking retarded but thanks for the pic

Lol you typed that all out and got 0 responses

I can't believe I find this extremely hot
Pls at least tell me it's a girl

No you fag its copy pasta, learn your shit.

You didn't le own him XD

Fuck off faggot. Your mother has some bruised lips

can't stop looking at that bum

I would say that violently fucking another man in the ass, against his will, is extremely masculine

Right. So poetry isn't about being the best, it's about putting your feelings into words even if you're very masculine and you don't have much complex feeling going on in the first place?
Doesn't sound like "literature that expresses disdain for the masculinization of men" at all

To be clear, I am meming currently;
Merely projecting my thoughts into the atmosphere
just as she projected into my soul the feelings of rejection
of all men before me. I shall say right here

right now, that I do not feel less of a man because of it
And I will sooner die than give her that pleasure
And my Mom also didn't love me and I never managed
to stick that sharpie in her VJJ when I was a kid
it is the biggest treasure of which I had ever been rid

Can you rewrite this with a structure that doesn't melt sentences into one another, and that shines a little light on hoe the psychoanalytic terms are distinct from on another?

>men are evil
>but not when it's some rapper rapping hit her in the eye with my dick fuck her in the eye hit her in the eye with my dick

Ebin inDXeeDX!

As a matter of fact Adorno was pretty much conservative.

especially if he's got a feminine dick

Did he affirm universals? Honest question, I think denial or affirmation of universals is the best category for division for conservative/progressive dichotomy.

literary bums are better

This, except for Fallout Equestria.

of course not anything specific. is just another retard blaming all of his problems on le spooky Frankfurt School.

>>>/reddit/

>pic
kekked sincerily

>...disdain for the masculinization of men.
OP meant the opposite of this (feminization of men), right?

>higher men are narcissistic
What makes them "higher"? How is this order defined?
(Having access? Being happy? Having purpose? What?)

And aren't men also egotistic? I feel I seek access to things I want and like more than validation.

>the problem of the woman is that men cannot be ''egotistic without being narcissistic'' (only the woman is this).

oh lawl r u taytweets?

i dont even understand what it's supposed to mean

i mean both, those what you quoted and what you answered

The kid is a qt too

Consider pic relatedz which is from Schpenhauers On Women.

The idea of egotistic vs. narcissistic is probably that women recognise that female hierarchy is a priori one of physical beauty - a 45yo women can become a CEO of a company, but this doesn't make her more attractive, as a person, than the hot tight 22yo cleaning lady of the same company. Marrying up is a practised strategy for women, not really for men. Thus women have no respect for other women, as it's not about achirvements and strength among them. Great men admired AND respected, while women don't apprechiate other women and don't even like teir own nature and themselves. They are histronic and egotistic (want to enrich themselves with pleasure and status and attention and admiration) without actually feeling worthy or loving themselves. The men on top love themselves - in fact everybody does.
This is of course completely sexist because it says (some) men actually have (the capability to produce) value while women are mere takers.
I, for one, like the music Taylor Swift releases.

If we take those trips seriously, then it all calls into question what the motivation for a women to further her carrier between 20 and 50 even would be. It would have to come solely from within.
I think, however, that women prducong art, music, literature, are just as good and respected - except maybe on japanese pronography anime boards