Who has the best work ethic? how do I get a better work ethic?

who has the best work ethic? how do I get a better work ethic?

Kafka - look it up

Noticed what they all have in common?
A lack of "Wasting time on Veeky Forums"
So there you go, you're most welcome.

I think that goes under "Other Work"

implying I haven't learned a lot on here

You forgot "Reading" as well.

You haven't

What I'm seeing is I should smoke a pipe

is right. They weren't wasting time on Veeky Forums, but on the internet, or on a screen overall. No video games, no movies, no computer. On the other hand, letters, both writing and reading.

I doubt that this is correct for Hugo, he is one of the most prolific French author (if not the most prolific).

This is really inspiring, thank you for posting. My current routine is to sleep for five hours. I read during the days and study for my school during the night. I fall asleep around five or six in the morning.

Notice what they actually do have in common?

All of them were N E E T.
(and they were still getting up early as fuck fml)

They weren't neet if writing was their job and they were making money off of it.

/wagecuckrationalizationsgeneral/

They were all working people. It is to adopt wageslave morality and ideology to think that work is solely something you do to make your living, from nine until five and on behest of others.
You're a more of a wagecuck than he is, see above. I'm a "NEET" as in I don't work "work" ( again you conflate slavery with actual work ), but I do work in different ways and for different ends. Only delusional, overweight neck beards that watch anime for most of the day and browse /r9k/ religiously can be stupid enough to even compare themselves to geniuses. The truth is that most of the so called NEETs are as much slaves as wagecucks are, at least mentally for thinking like slaves do, and are driven to isolation through their own mental illness, deficiencies, failures at the most base understanding of how to survive independently within a society and their own laziness, ergo they are NEETs because they are weaklings, albeit a tad smarter breed of weaklings than the average bred and born wageslave. The great literary geniuses were driven to their supposed NEETdom because they are zealous about their work and regular peon work is something that would rob them of their time. They aren't lazy. They don't wallow in self-pity as they wonder if the next day week or year will be different or their failed experiments of self-discipline will actually yield positive results. NEET, as we know it, is a disgusting creature.

Tell yourself how superior you are the next time you make a new thread on R9K. You are no better than wageslaves, you are of same breed, but you think yourself different while you are not. You disgust me.

w-well, but that just your opinion. s-surely you don't suffer from positivism and are h-holding that w-work only exists if it can be objectively measured?

I don't suffer from that illness which is positivism. I don't hold that anything can be measured objectively, rather a thing from my current perspective and mental state appears as such and such. Not that I am bothered by it. Words "objective truth" matter nothing to me. Truth is but another thing that is either serving my ends or if is not. And even when it is former, it is my estimation of truth, not some unshakable, objective truth. And if it is the later, it is completely irrelevant to me. Same with the lies. In a way I'm always right. So are you. It's irrelevant how right you are as long as it doesn't touch upon me.

hey why don't you ask your dad

You're insufferable.

But this then makes you fairly arrogant, to assume that my viewpoint is a less worthy one than yours, and therefore needs to be influences by ideas from a better moral? I opine, one the need would not have, had his belief in these ideas been firmly set in stone. 'Twas the lips of dangerously lesser men that had first articulated "In a way I'm always right" amidst this Earth that we're pacing. Wherefore claim'st thou thy discourse an unprotestable verity? Speak!

>relying on external chemicals for mental concentration

How typically Western

>needs to be influences
Hwæt! Mine sentiments were gravitating further towards an another form of the lexeme. In your hearts attach {d} to it instead of {s}.

It doesn't matter to me in the slightest if I am arrogant, nor does it bother me. Yes, yours is less worthy for mostly practical reasons. Mine is accustomed to my specific conditions of life and needs, while your is geared towards your own inclinations. Your viewpoint is completely useless to me. It is of no use. I don't care for how unique you think it is. I can understand it, examine it and ultimately pay no need for the reasons I already outlined before. Rarely is there an individual sufficiently interesting or enigmatic that could make me reconsider my thoughts.

I fucking love how they have all these immensely clever and successful white dudes and then there's jus this one token nigger who worked in a hotel, you can't make this shit up.

It is truly the weakest, methinks, that mistakes personal unawareness of the uses for a lack of them. Pace away, peasant, for I cannot help thee shall thou not help thyself.

Mine sentiments truly grow weary as we stretch this discourse out. In my ultimate sentence replace user "thyself" with "theeself" and away with you at last!

>tfw turbo sleepy head

Eh, you haven't seen none of my true self.
*unzips katana

damn ty for this

In my own experience, consistency matters far more than the actual routine itself.

Kant, Schopenhauer, etc, pretty much lived/experienced the same day for most of their lives.

Seems too boring to be worth having posthumous fame.

Woah who would have expected thought they didn't browse Veeky Forums

Notice how Mozzart (Underrated) is the only person in this person who is not a gay nerd. Coincidentally he is also the only non-worthless artist on this chart and if were being honest hte only actual human being.

What a great man, this chart is simply futher proof that Mozarella is underrated

Maya Angelou rents out a hotel room to write in because she's so rich from her book sales and likes to write in hotels. She doesn't clean hotel rooms for a living.

She probably gets room service for lunch and keeps on working.

Maya Angelou's been dead for a while, nigga what you talking about

>I consider writing boring and only do it to appear intellectual
Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen

Is the whole 'daily routine' thing true and it actually helps or is it a meme?

I don't know. When you're trying to fill a cup with water, do you run a moderate, consistent stream or do you irregularly fully open and close the fucking tap like a retard?

>family stroll
>talk with mother
Flaubert is so cute.Cute!