DON'T JUDGE

>DON'T JUDGE
>meanwhile proceeds to judge others

wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 15
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're a bishop you're supposed to pastor the people in your care and reprove them.

and to fuck little boys from the church chorus

That's only if you're the heretical Latins.

t. lucifer

St. Paul is hardcore. He can judge your ass if he wants.

The only issues Paul has any experience in judging are related to foreskins and circumcision.

Yeah what's his deal with dicks? He kept rambling about how being gay is bad, but then talks about cocks.

wtf?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 15

Whether or not Christians needed to be circumcised was the first major theological controversy of the early Church, and led to the first ecumenical council.

Whoa, really deep stuff. Dick slicing is just behind the nature of spacetime in terms of philosophical profundity.

Only God judges. This may seem silly (humans using God as a tool for judgment while claiming they don't judge) if you do not consider the fact that God also forgives. Judgment becomes something else when you add love since justice as revenge and love plus forgiveness don't mix all that well. This is Christianity's strength as well as its weakness, this is its playground (as one plays with meaning) as well as its battleground (between various forces trying to take hold of it, claiming the One True Interpretation).

t. a Nietzsche cosplayer

At this point in time Christianity was considered merely a heretical Jewish sect. This is when it definitively delineated itself from Judaism and, in effect, established itself as a separate religion.

Why is Veeky Forums so retarded.

Does anyone here actually read to expand their knowledge and their mind, or just to show off how Veeky Forumserary they are?

>And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren

what a sexist bs, literally no woman was allowed to decide that important matter

How do you know that God judges?

>literally no woman was allowed to decide that important matter

That's how you know they got it right. :^)

tips fedora

>As you do not know the path of the wind,
>or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb,
>so you cannot understand the work of God,
>the Maker of all things.

You seem to be putting words in the mouth of God buddy.

What's retarded is buying into superstitious nonsense aka religion.

try to read gospels instead of fedora tier ecclesiastes

not only we know that the god judges but we even know exactly which aspects of the god is to judge, it's the son

>For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son

john 5:22

i hope that by ecclesiastes' "you cannot understand the word of god" you don't assume that the god contradicts himself

It depends on what judgment means. If we use it in the sense of forming judgments about something, then perhaps God, as omniscient, is the only one capable of doing so since our own languages are partial (you describe something and you inevitably exclude certain aspects of it within the same judgment) and our knowledge is partial (as we do not have access to a complete "picture"). As such, God is the only one capable of comparing different men. Again, if this judgment also means condemnation is a different issue since love and justice don't mix as easily as some claim.

The son judges because he was human. As the passed from this world so did his imperfection.

Try again.

I do this, I cant help it

>The son
>imperfection

you know that's a heresy?

>The son judges because he was human.

you literally invented it on the spot

the bible has enough quotes about the god as a judge, like revelation 16:7, the god is addressed here as the whole trinity

>And I heard another from the altar saying, “Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.

going to claim that the god almighty is imperfect?

tips fedora

>the god almighty is imperfect
why wouldn't he be

St. Peter here, the only thing you can judge is these dubs

I can't say your nonsense was missed.
Your theology is getting worse and worse, more devolving into shitty fideism by the month.
I know this is shitposting, but the power to bind or release sins was given to the apostles and subsequently clergy. It's repeated 4-5 times in Matthew alone.
It's also important to note that in Matthew, the community is given the right to ostracise for severe repeated transgressions.

>off by one
Check these, my son.

this is the first page of the great gatsby

Here's your obligatory fedora meme.