How can one country be so devoid of talent?

How can one country be so devoid of talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Man#.22Swiss_cuckoo_clock.22_speech
theguardian.com/books/2015/oct/14/ban-lifted-on-new-zealand-young-adult-novel-into-the-river
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because its stock is mainly derived from criminal, and therefore low IQ and impulsive bog niggers.

Their flag looks stupid, too.

Miss Alice though

thats the NZ flag not the aussie flag, so not a prison island

> although that's no excuse for the lack of talent

New Zealand is a part of Australia.

Would you rather have slave ancestors or criminal ones?

Oh, I forgot to add the third choice: rapist.

They have me, the next big thing in Australasian literature.

>most realistic perspective
>genes

Same kind of bog nigger scum

>impulsive bog niggers.

That should give them a literary advantage

This guy knows what's up. She is literally the greatest thing to come from New Zealand.

>tfw Based Thatcher will never rise from the dead to come save Europe

it hurts

Brazil is worse, despite population.

Because everyone who lives there is too happy on their little Hobbit Archipelago to write good books about human suffering.

Even their only mentionable philosopher shitposts against life itself.

Oh, it's New Zealand. They don't even shitpost.

didn't they recently ban some book about smoking dope and eating boypussy?

Well, it's small and it's been populated (by civilised humans) relatively recently, and there are far worse off countries of comparable population size.

Because it is devoid of people

I was going to say low population but that never stopped Ireland.

This. They don't fight wars, and don't suffer.

Which is a very good way to be, but one drawback is that your national art suffers for it. A movie line which expresses this sentiment better than I could do is to be found in The Third Man:

You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Man#.22Swiss_cuckoo_clock.22_speech

Considering the country has a defacto decriminalisation of weed and with gay marriage being legal I don't see why it would be.

>Not Rosalind Hursthouse

theguardian.com/books/2015/oct/14/ban-lifted-on-new-zealand-young-adult-novel-into-the-river
it seems they lifted it after too much backlash

>some book about smoking dope and eating boypussy

>>I have taught in secondary schools for the past forty years. Much of this time has been spent encouraging boys to read. Part of the challenge was to find books that ‘spoke’ to them. This meant books about issues that were relevant to them

>Part of British Empire
>not a prison island

Excuse me, you philistines. I'll have you know Katherine Mansfield, Ursula Bethell, Maurice Shadbolt and Alan Duff are great writers.

I like Witi Ihimaera but he has published some real stinkers.

How can you possibly say that Australians are void of talent when they have artists like this?

Duff and Mansfield aren't that amazing, but Shadbolt I can agree on.

Season Of The Jew is fantastic