Smartest Board

Holy shit, you people are smart as all fuck.
How do I become smart, you fucks?

That seems pretty dubious, we just value intelligent discourse here. Even our shitposting is pretty verbose, and for all we joke about it, reading and immersing yourself in reading shapes the mind in ways you don't even notice.

So, read good books. They make you smarterer. If you ever lose focus or motivation, I find it immensely helpful to read up on neural pathways and picture actual literal, physical changes occurring within your brain.

i've seen this so many times and still nobody explains why /wg/ would be smart. ideas?

>Even our shitposting is pretty verbose,
Oh, I wanna see that.

>So, read good books.
I don't like reading very much. I'm just here to congratulate you guys on being smart.

I don't know, really.
I mean, /wg/ is a very slow board, so it could have something to do with that...
idk man, i'm not very smart. i usually hang on /int/ and /pol/

Read some books, just not the wrong ones, or even the right ones in the wrong order, or you will become another fool clouded by pure ideology.

start with the greeks

>another fool clouded by pure ideology.
T-trump 2016?

I visit both Veeky Forums and /x/

oh god...

Funny, my favorite boards are Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /out/ and /trv/. Add /pol/ for shitposts.

what do you talk about on /out/?
also, are you rich? everyone on /trv/ is rich

a e s t h e t i c s

Start questioning things. Begin by questioning the legitimacy of IQ test results on Veeky Forums.

Or even the value of IQ testing at all. But definitely ones taken by anonymous people on the internet.

I had to check what /wg/ even was. I guess it's because whoever made the image is into graphic design.

I like this image because you can post it on literally any board for guaranteed replies.

You can't be smart if you actually believe that thing

An average IQ of 141 is extremely exaggerated; probably not even the NASA personnel have so high an average.

i don't believe it, I do believe it has the potential to make thousands of politically minded tedditors very mad, much like this one

Read a fucking book.

How can Idea Channel Guy and Crash Course be on the same pic as /pol/ and Trump? I don't even like the first two but whoever supports Trump would call Idea Channel a SJW and whatnot

Questioning is good. Doing it wrt IQ tests would show you it is perhaps the strongest predictive factor for most kinds of succes.

it's trying to trigger both sides

>/out/

I'm really into camping and hiking. There is quality discussion on the board

>/trv/

Probably the best board for actual discussion. I'm not rich but I'm studying abroad soon. I do enjoy reading other's stories about travel though.

>/pol/ that high

call it bullshit

Whereof thereof.

>Even our shitposting is pretty verbose
Green tea all over my keyboard. Thanks.

ayy lmao I sure hope they do

Familiarize yourself with the French.

Immerse yourself in the Italians

Submit yourself to the Soviets.

Why did you guys start doing this alliteration thing
Start with the greeks doesn't even follow that pattern

COMMIT TO THE COSMOPOLITANS.

Sample the Spanish

Just jaunt with the Japanese

At least attempt the Americans

>He didn't cruise with the Kazakhstani

I think it's making fun of the insufferable fans of these who name-drop them/quote them without thinking so as to appear clever

>dense

>Not noticing Nigeria's novels

>Not swollen with Swaziland literature

>le delusional superiority complex face
>falling for awful, false bait

ky
s

I think OP's image is inaccurate
Veeky Forums cares more about intellectual discussion on some level because it fits the field of interest. Other boards are mainly here for the shiggles.

I agree with the bit about /x/ however, that place is an ocean of tin foil.

>We just value intelligent discourse here

>this person actually exists and thinks he's smart for posting in a Korean cartoon board

Resume with the Redditors.

this

>he didn't embark with the Egyptians

They don't even discuss anything over there.

OP image is a fake, posting the real image.

read reddit

>So, read good books. They make you smarterer.
This is the mark of a stupid person. Reading can make you more knowledgeable, but not more intelligent.
>any board on Veeky Forums
>average IQ above 105
ayy lmao

Now this I believe

fucking this

The average [s4s] poster is basically Pynchon. That's the average one mind you.

Hi Mr. Ford!