Homo

Let's tie this up once and for all.

What he gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iYJrLf_xLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundoshi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. He just admired their physiques and maybe enjoy a cheeky cock in his bum now and again, but this was all in a straight way of course.

It's possible to have gay aesthetic tastes but not be gay. In fact I think that gay aesthetic tastes are incredibly straight. It takes a man to appreciate another man, women and fags are too distracted by their craving for cock.

the gayest

being gay isn't some kind of identity, he found men very sexually appealing for fure

He was so straight, He could fuck men and not be gay because of how straight he was.

what straight man doesn't

The straightest thing of all a guy can do is to suck a man's cock and love him and be gay.

>settle this once and for all

read his fucking biographies if you care you pleb. His whole paramilitary cohort was basically a late 80s San Fran leather daddy brigade

small peen

>
>a late 80s San Fran leather daddy brigade

kek. This is the best description of the Tatenokai I've heard. Incidentally they have an awesome theme tune. I used to use it as my alarm. I think it was called 'arise young lions'.

Mishima was hella gay, but it's worth noting homosexuality was a slightly different concept in post-war Japan than now.

Could you elaborate on that last thing you said?

Some of the greatest most feverant nationalists ever to exist were homosexuals. Not the pansy kind but the hyper-masculine romantic sort

Mishima was more of a "man" than many of the straight men in Japan who accepted the yolk of Western domination

gonna need a link to that tune

Sure. In modern Western society, being 'gay' has become a priority, around which people base their identities. In other societies (Sparta, SamuraiLand etc) it was not viewed as so defining. For example; Bob is a gay man living San Francisco. On Saturdays he plays tennis. Xendonadies is a hoplite warrior living in Sparta. On Saturdays he fucks boys.

Mishima lived at a critical point in Japan where old views were giving way to new Western ones, which he both admired & condemned.

He just wanted ANUSTART

You have no idea how fucking long it just took me to find this: youtube.com/watch?v=-iYJrLf_xLE

Tangentially relevant
I just love posting this

mega kek! that is awesome. Saved.

you're a legend

I hadn't heard it for ages, but it lived up to my memories, such an awesome tune.

Your answer to him could also be a pretty decent analysis of the Sailor Who Fell From Grace.

Also I believe Mishima's wife has sued several media entities for libel regarding comments made about her late husband's sexuality, and was only successful when they used copyright law.

Kind of like how the fashion industry is full of women and gays

You aren't distracted

just look at those fucking panties he's wearing, of course he's a god damn fag

I'd like to have heard you say that to his face user. You'd end up shitting out your teeth. He might be gay, but he's nowhere near as much of a fag as you.

if somebody showed up at my boxing gym wearing that queer outfit you better believe I'd say "nice panties" lmao posing with swords does not make u tough the guy is a little bitch

>lol japanese culture is queer
>Why don't they eat hamburgers and rock 3/4 lengths like a real 'Murican man

He wrote an entire book about all the time he spent working out and learning martial arts. He was also hard enough to fucking disembowel himself with a sword. You're an idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundoshi

japanese martial arts a fucking joke, the only thing they have that isn't total bullshit is jiu-jitsu but even that's only after the brazilians de-homo'd it

[citation needed]