Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30wBulgFw_w
youtube.com/watch?v=oBcJefKpgMc
youtube.com/watch?v=veXbVKxDVE4
youtube.com/watch?v=M8kFqiv8Vww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you recommend me some mommy asmr like youtube.com/watch?v=30wBulgFw_w

Only fart asmr

of course, is approved anything enhancing your betaness, such as listening and praising random girls (as if you could do anything else in your life, hahahahha)

what would freud say is causing me to be repulsed by this?

She doesn't look enough like your mother.

I only listen to the Korean ones, where I can't understand what they're saying. I find it weird when it's English.

god damn her voice acting is awful. i only managed to jiz by ffwing and rewinding over the sections with cleavage

No, I am disgusted by your sexual and moral degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBcJefKpgMc

Cats r stupid

Not as stupid as dogs

D
D E
D E N
D E N N
D E N N I
D E N N I S
D E N N I S S
D E N N I S S Y
D E N N I S S Y S
D E N N I S S Y S T
D E N N I S S Y S T E
D E N N I S S Y S T E M
D E N N I S S Y S T E
D E N N I S S Y S T
D E N N I S S Y S
D E N N I S S Y
D E N N I S S
D E N N I S
D E N N I
D E N N
D E N
D E
D

This is one of the best haircut ASMRs (lots of scissors) but it's so fucking weird

youtube.com/watch?v=veXbVKxDVE4

stop shitposting, prom

CAN Somebody Please Explain To Me What AMSR is?

It's like Pavlov's dog choosing to listen to a record of his master's bell to experience salivating again.

Only if it's like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8kFqiv8Vww

There are some avant-garde videos out there that pushes the boundries of what asmr can be. I personally prefer the low-budget vidoes in which only the power of a masterful voice can dazzle your senses. There are too many with good setups but dull voices.

I use it to concentrate. The white noise helps to shut up the overstimulation craving part of my brain TV and video games cucked during my childhood.
Read longer and retain more.
But I can only listen to Asian girls or white/black girls making noise. Speaking in English distracts me.

Asmr is an invaluable tool to my working and reading habits.

I can only get into it if I want to fuck the chick in the video. Then I end up either falling asleep or masturbating and falling asleep.

All in all, I give ASMR a 10/10 if the girl is hot.

But no, if my future daughter came to me one day and was like, "Daddy, I'm so successful I have 3 asmr videos on YouTube and have a million views already!" I'd probably disown the whore.

yes, Veeky Forums likes quackery and pseudo mystical shit

What's the name of the girl in OP's pic?

AMSRDarling

Nailed it

Sam Hyde is cancer personified.

ASMR is a product of neoliberalism. (which we hopefully all hate and are looking to replace with a healthier, yet not less productive alternative)
They're literally trying to turn "getting tingles" into a marketable brand. That shit is retarded, and dangerous as all hell over the long run.

If ever you had disdain for how the feminismâ„¢ activists are actually worsening the discrimination of real, actual females who are looking for real, actual equality, or how the LGBTQ+â„¢ activists are just making people more resentful towards the actual homosexuals/transsexuals who are looking for real, actual equal rights, then you better also have disdain for the female neckbeard-y types who are looking to sexually attract people while making them think that what they're feeling is something way more profound than pure animalistic sexual attraction.

This is literally Brave New World.