Guys, I'm trying to start writing my own YA books...

Guys, I'm trying to start writing my own YA books, but I want to research about it beforehand to see what's hip and cool nowadays.

Which books do you recommend me for learning what YA is all about? Women are especially welcome to answer.

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Get laid fucker

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

read all of john green's drivel
check out the first twilight and 50 shades of gay and try to find similarities between those two, i don't know what there is but there must be something considering how they both became big(also apparently 50 shades started as a fan-fic of twilight so at least there's that)
good luck, you hand-rubbing goy

get laid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Be careful you don't turn out like Melville, who wanted to write popular fiction (YA) but ended up writing a classic instead.

get paid pupper!

greatest advice ever hahaha I think hat make thempopular is this billionar handsome guy that fucks hard (? IDK

Get paid pupper

Also just watch popular television shows like GoT and Breaking bad and watch popular films at the cinema. Listen to popular music and read the most popular YA fiction like Green and Gaas or whoever.

Get paid pupper

Unnecessary advice.

Get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

don't write YA its an oversaturated market speaking as someone who is published and done marketing for it, i've made jack shit from it

Get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

This

It's basically a dice roll. A huge reason John Green is successful is because of his preliterary publicity from crash course. Otherwise it's a huge hit and miss with no regard for any variable other than how romantic/progressive it is.

get paid pupper

why would you do this to yourself? you are competing against a horde of adults who non-ironically love this shit. and are probably just as well-read and smart as you. theres no edge, no reason to do it. write the real thing

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

p.s. im a woman btw, so im especially welcome to answer :3

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

I guess the lesson to be learned here is, if you'd like conscious replies, don't use a " good ___ pupper"

get paid pupper

"get paid pupper"

get paid pupper

i could give you a list but
i doubt you'd even finish one of the books and
i'd bet cash monies against you writing a book and
if you actually finished, your book would suck

oh man you are such a funny guy, I think I speak for everyone when I say we're blessed to have you on this board making such invaluable contributions, you have such talented prose and impecable style

what can i say? it's all true. everybody loves me.

I know I love you, keep up the good work

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Write Pink Sci-Fi and win hugos.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

recieve cash dog

obtain currency canine

secure revenue mammal

Get paid pupper

i love how this thread is all about the doge with no help for op's attempt at becoming a hack

op go work on something you actually care about

get paid pupper

and learn to use a proper image when you make threads

Nice dubs

Also OP made the fatal mistake of starting a thread with an image more interesting than his topic. He is probably new to Veeky Forums.

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

receive capital beast

>hahaha I think hat make thempopular is this billionar handsome guy that fucks hard (? IDK

I find it amazing that I knew who that was before checking the file name

get paid pupper

Reading YA cured my hebephillia.
Not even joking. It showed me that a relationship with an underage girl could never be justified or enjoyed because they're so fucking retarded that they enjoy YAshit.

Thank you John Green, you have helped me see the light.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

become salaried shibe

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Thanks doge

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

>hebephillia
Why would you be attracted to kikes to begin with?

Lol
Get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

As someone who read Looking for Alaska years ago with no prior knowledge of John Green, I'd say you're underselling how well he writes for the teen demographic. I ate up YA novels in middle school and high school, and John's books just had a more relatable voice to them than the works of other authors. Dude does what he does well.

get paid pupper

Kekked, good one weeb

I read Fault in Our Stars last year to see what the fuss was about. It is a good YA novel. I can see why teens love it. It is very aspirational. The characters are witty, honest with each other, they take stands on their beliefs, and of course there's the romance and tragedy. I think the comparisons between him and John Hughes are apt.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

The Catcher in the Rye
The Outsiders
The Giver
Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes
Harry Potter series
Abhorsen trilogy
Artemis Fowl series
The Fault in Our Stars

Don't mind me, carry on with the memeposting.