Falling for the e-fedora meme

>falling for the e-fedora meme

>falling for the books have that special feeling on them meme

>buying books
>wasting gas money on going to the library

it's like you want to exhaust your resources.

>being so much of a fat fuck that you cant walk to the library

>hahahaha greentext amirite guys? do I fit in yet? xDDXDXxDD

>assuming libraries are always within walking distance

Print book sales rose last year for the first time in four years. We're winning, Veeky Forums. The meme is being beaten.

>i care about shit that doesn't matter!!!

>this is now a greentext thread
>ebooks are superior
>implying
>coloring books top sellers
>hahahahah
>greentext lol.

It's still fedora to get an e reader. Just read on your phone or tablet

>funny sarcastic greentext

>repetition of a part of what you said that I think is stupid shown by the green arrow to the left lmao

Does it really matter how you read books as long as you read them?

If its less than 4km and you cant walk them, you are a fat fuck.

>implying phones and tablets have e-ink
>implying e-readers can give me eye strain
>stay pleb my man

Can't wait in 10 years when all e-readers will only turn on while synced to wifi and your experience reading Infinite Jest is interrupted every 2 pages by unskippable McDonald's commercials.

damn that sounds pretty pomo

accurate

i will be dead in 10 years anyway

what the fuck are you doing here then ?

But the Kindle Fire is literally the same thing as the ereaders, but with WAY more features for, like, 50 bucks more.

A man this self-interested deserves to be dead anyways.
One day we all must go to that big McDonald's ad in the sky. That doesn't mean we should pave the way for the electric jew while we're here.

>One day we all must go to that big McDonald's ad in the sky
ebin :DDD

i'm athetist m8

But without the fucking e-ink which seperates it from your mobile phone

please calm down

reading on a kindle is so much more pleasurable. since i got my kindle, even if a book is in my backlog, i will pirate online and read it on my kindle.

>WAY more features
I usually try to avoid single purpose gadgets and things like that, but with an ereader, I wanted it to be single purpose. When I use it, I want to read. I don't want to read, listen to music, play games, look at fb, or any other shit like that.

I'm glad to know that you have zero experience with the Kindle line.

The only people who are against kindles are the ones who haven't tried one yet , and of course people who don't read. Once you try one you can't never say 'jsut read on ur phone man' never ever again

>But the Kindle Fire is literally the same thing as the ereaders
Except that it is a shoddily made table that pales in comparison to Apple products and is stuffed full of advertising that is not e-ink and has pretty poor customization and accessibility options

>but with WAY more features
Its a tablet, but has way less actual reading features

>for, like, 50 bucks more
I got my daughter one for 30 bucks on cyber monday. It feels so cheap. If you HAVE to read on a tablet the Ipad Mini is objectively better.

people like this occupy time and space

>'jsut read on ur phone man'
>tfw you really do read on your phone

If the program I use didn't allow my samsung s5 to turn pages with the volume keys I probably would have bought a tablet.