I'm about to read this book what am I in for

I'm about to read this book what am I in for

why did you make this thread. just read the book you cretin

Why did you make this post

why have you forsaken me IN M YES FORSAKEN ME IN HEART FORSAKEN MEEEEEEEEEE TRUSTTTTTT INNNNNN MYYYYYY SELF RIGHTEOUS SUICIDDDDDDEEEE I CRY WHENANGELS TDEX

stop encouraging dumb threads

a good way to find out would be to read the book

charlatanism

what's your problem with jung?

I picked up a paperback of Mem(e)ories, Dreams, and Reflections for $4. Is it any good?

It's a pretty straight forward introduction of Jung's branch of analytical psychology. If you know nothing of Jung and his ideas you're in for a wild ride though. Most of it is about dream interpretation.

Either way, I recommend it. It's great.

I liked his stories of his visions. He talks about seeing some shit after a heart attack. His story about Africa was pretty good too. If you aren't a fan the religion shit might not be your thing. I'd actually recommend that book and the portable Jung over man and his symbols as far as introductions go.

Jung loved charlatanism

ebin :DDD

silly soadposter

Nice sophomoric quip there.

You've just got it all worked out, mate.

Read the book

the

book

Because OP's post is annoying and unnecessary, threads like these are really fucking low tier shit posting.

Tfw I've taken a walk with a friend today and we ended up at a cementry. We walked around and came across Jungs family grave.

Many miles away there's a shadow on the door

Of a cottage on the shore

Of a dark

SCADISH LEEEEEEEEIK

Jung couldn't bare the frightening power of Freud's teaching, so, like many other followers, he tried to domesticate it, personally by means of all his lulling mysticism. I think you should better get more familiar with Lacan instead.

You're an idiot or you know nothing of Jung. I realise this is a civil board and name calling is frowned upon but it just had to be said. There are stories of Jung of Jung making Freud recoil. Jung has literal pop quotes of "show me a sane man and I'll cure him", red book was literally hidden away for a long time because of the absolute Un-domesticity of it.

I read Answer to Job. I considered myself familiar with Christian theology but it was still extremely confusing. I don't know if that reflects the rest of his writings but all I can even remember is "confusing" and "rambling."

>red book was literally hidden away for a long time because of the absolute Un-domesticity of it.

because it's a fake made up by sonu shamdasani

Facepalm.gifv

tell me about the red book, also where does someone start with young? is the portable jung good?

Read the Collected Works by Bollingen in order.