What would fit better into the last book you've read, vampires, werewolves or zombies?

what would fit better into the last book you've read, vampires, werewolves or zombies?

vampires and zombies show up in the one I'm currently reading, no werewolves yet.

Cyrus Annihilator reminds me of being younger

Everything ruled when I was 13

Poor folk is essentially two zombies exchanging letters.

UBIK
You could make the argument that the half-lifers sort of are zombies, and that Jory is a kind of vampire.

>Fear and Trembling

Oh how I long for an alternate universe in which Vampires and Werewolves exists and we could read Kierkegaard's ramblings regarding them and their role in faith

>what would fit better into the last book you've read, vampires, werewolves or zombies?

Werewolves.

Judge Holden may as well be a day walking cunny vampire.

sexy

p.s. grr

>An Evening with Claire
>semi-autobiographical account of the Russian Civil War
Shapeshifting lizard people.

>a book about postpositivism in philosophy of science

I guess constructivists / poststructuralists are kind of like zombies

Skeletons.

I'm reading Dead Souls so vampires mainly but in a sense zombies too.

The general in autumn of the patriarch probably is a vampire.

anyone can make a thread!

Last book I read was about the kashmir conflict. Indian werewolves v Pakistani vampires. I could get into that

>Raskolnikov Vampire Hunter
would do as well as a scenario where everyone is a Zombie except for Raskolnikov. Or: Raskolnikov is a wherewolf who judges it's his right as a werewolf to go and eat people.

raskolnikov is a vampire and porfiry petrovich is a local vampire hunter

That's a retarded question, but you posted a kawaii H2 picture so I won't insult you.

And the Raskolnikovs are now beyond reproach because Rodion's sister married a rather nasty but a wealthy mortal.

>the red and the black
i'm torn between vampires and zombies. zombies would be wonderful because this book is lame beyond compare and lacks the psychological depth it attempts, so it would match the brainlessness, and vampires would fit because julien is edgy as fuck.

raskolnikov would fit better as a werewolf, completely unable to control his unearthly wrath when it takes him, leaving him a shuddering pile of rags when he awakens from his frenzy...

And his essays he wrote and transformed to a werewolf. Then, just when he's about to eat the pawnbroker, he transforms back to a man but still forces himself to bites her to death, along with her sister, because he is a man and no shuddering beast.