Who here really enjoyed

Who here really enjoyed
>The Little Prince

as a kid?

It's still my favorite book to this day. I just wish the author had given the characters actual names. It's also quite sad what happened to the author,

>you're a horrible person if you can't see that this blob is an elephant in a snake

What a shitty book for kids what the hell is this supposed to teach them

How did you extrpolate that from the story?

>he can't comprehend a children's book

the book is plain nonsense so it's understandable why children like it. but all the adults raving about it are on the level of harry potter fans. OP just sounds like a simpleton.
>I just wish the author had given the characters actual names
double digit brainlet crap. i mean who actually thinks like this. imagine if someone said this to you in real life
>yeah i really liked wells' the time machine but i wish the time traveller had an actual name
you would walk away

The high brow anons of Veeky Forums can be such an insufferable lot sometimes.

Well it would provide more insight into the character if he had a name, what name would you bestow upon our little prince?

crawl back to whatever mainstream media board you originated from. if this is your favorite book you're not well read enough to be making threads here. that simple.

so you think that someone's name necessarily tells you something about their character? what are you, a fortune teller?
my point is the name doesn't matter and if it did the author would have used one.

What would you name the character if someone put you on the spot?

Puer Aeternus by Con Franz. Jungian analysis of this story. P cool. Hers and Jung's solution to the eternal children is actually pretty simple. You gotta work.

Anyway, somebody might find interesting.

Con Franz.. Ahh autocorrect.

Von Franz.

too many bloody hungarians on this board lately.

kyrox

Whats the origin of that name?

Tyrone

He's white...

Never explicitly stated

Yes it is, also he's shown as white on the cover and in the movie.

Also only white people have been on other floating objects, it is safe to assume that he's white.

Someday, you and I will make love together user.

I love you so much for sharing this.

>implying cover and movie adaption have anything to do with actual story
stay pleb, faggot

not as a kid

read it like a few years ago. it was really good, dont know how much i agree with it tho. its like catcher in the rye, i can appreciate everything put into the work, but i disagree with a lot of it.

What aspects do you disagree with?

I first read it when I was 18 and loved it. Fuck haters, this book is wonderful.

What is this book about? Is this an autobiography of the musician Prince's life as a young boy?

>implying he stopped being little when he grew up

OHOHOHOHO

That was Michael Jackson.