What do all of you aspiring novelists do for work?

What do all of you aspiring novelists do for work?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02st4GFlp21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sell my body.

The sad part is that I'm not even joking.

You holding up?

Nothing. I'm a NEET.

Starbucks

that sounds hot

I wish I was gay and into old gross men, I'd be set for life tbqh.

Supermarket shelf stocker and occassional free lance copy editing (maybe 2 days a month if I'm lucky)

a lab technician. basically i make and repair dentures. its a relaxing job for the most part and i do good work. i appreciate the positive feedback always, as should you all for your respective jobs, no matter how meaningless it may seem at the time.

it really kills me when people say, "why should someone at mcdonalds get 15 an hour just for flipping burgers" when that person answers phones for a living. no job is too little. we all deserve livable wages.

I'm basically Spongebob and my Krust Crab is a local brewery/bar in small town indiana

work in a pharmacy while in school, its nice because i get to meet a lot of smart coworkers and nice customers

I work for the Krusty Krab as a janitor.

I make music.

postem

I'm

I don't think this is appropriate for anything my company is making though.

vocaroo.com/i/s02st4GFlp21

I build television scenery. I wish the work came more consistently, but it's always interesting. I haven't had a day off in a month.

i'm just the first one

it's pretty depressing desu

No, people who have worked hard enough to have earned livable wages deserve livable wages. That's what "deserve" means.

fry cook

Power line technician. I have to travel out of state a lot but the pay makes it well worth it.

>if I had ham, I could have ham and eggs, if I had eggs

Contract cryptologist for the NSA and private institutions.

Mail man.

confirmed for retard

Right now, unemployed. Looking for part time gig of some of some sort, 25 hours a week at most. I'm frugal as fuck so money drips out of my account very slowly anyway and I currently reside in my family home.

I want to screen-write though more than write books as I tend to read mainly non-fiction anyway.

I have only one idea, maybe two for books; the rest are screenplays.

Lab technician sounds like such a fascinating job considering how low experience (I assume) the requirements are, if I wasn't moving every 3 months I'd definitely go for a position like that

coder (swift, obj c, java, javascript, .net when I'm forced to)

I'm a steel erector

Data Cuck

I'm an unemployed college dropout NEET who lives with his mother. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'm fucking scared. I have one short story published so far and things are looking bleak.

teacher

Born rich gang

Im an author already

eyy i wanna get into this stuff; any recommended books/textbooks or related material?

>work

I work part-time at a library, and that's about it.

Bar manager.
I don't get much time to write, but at least I'm working on my sarcasm and cynicism as well as slowly losing faith in humanity.
>inb4 am I writing an autobiography?
No, that would be very selfish and rather uninteresting.

I work as a bicycle mechanic, part time. I'm trying to get an apprenticeship in polymechanics or electronics but without much motivation sadly.

Who here /CallCentreMasterRace/?

>Tfw there aren't any windows that can be opened in my place of work any more, due to the very real likelihood that people would throw themselves out of them

i manage the cloakroom at a 5 star hotel

I'm a server at a restaurant at the moment, hopefully I'll be getting a job in a radiology department soon as a Technician Aide

Office worker. (No, not writing at the job.)

Double confirmed for greedy petulant child who can't think critically.

Teacher, hopefully about to get a High school english teacher gig next year, had 3 interviews this week.

Taught in korea, and Co taught here, subbed this year. Love teaching.

This is correct. The entitlement of these people is insane and childlike.

>if i had autism, oh wait i do, cool

Le I don't know what inflation is face.