youtube.com/watch?v=fZBAf0XZlrc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponential_growth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>problematic

>problematic

>cultural marxism

selfie
ussie - plural form

I hate when people use "grow" in the sense of "Dorko brand inc expects to grow our profits by 44% in the next business quarter with this new distribution plan."

Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

>Not lit or lit related

like - use "raise" or "increase" instead

"grow" sounds stupid and awkward.

What is your problem with that word?

how about read a book instead of crying about children. I dont know how I found this part of the internet but it's depressing.

literally in a figurative sense.

>literally

how about leave then if you hate it so much

cry more fag

>relatable

>irregardless

language is the main component of literature
>not lit related

Winner winner winner

desiigner made black x6 sound like legacy, the man deserves a pullitzer

Not him, but that's a stupid ass argument.

i literally just listened to this song, it goees.
it is, in a way, actually incredible.

>paradigm shift
>synergy
>innovators
>creative
>social media strategy

I'm married to one of these 'children' and she takes up too much of my time to read.
>diversity

Not really. The kind of vocabulary stupid white american cucks use will be reflected on the literary works this generation produces. Even more because America is the mediatic center of the world and, quite honestly, the country with the worst kinds of cultural trends.

>disrespected

>meme'd
>meme
>memetic

>cuck

Hey John

Haiti, North Korea, Equatorial Guinea, and Venezuela all have worse cultural trends than (the United States of) America, in whatever sense of the phrase applies to your usage. Yes, even now, even today.

But obviously of course you were confining your attention to "relevant" countries, or somesuch, whatever needs to be done to amend your story. Or to future literature, or somesuch. Yes, that was clear

>trigger
>heteronormative
>toxic
>patriarchy
>oppression

Especially bad when these are used in the same sentence, as in "Henry triggered my oppression with his toxic heteronormative patriarchy."

(u:))
Not even trying.

I have a feeling this is a rap song made to some clubbanger beat with a black dude that is trying really hard to look gangster and rich at the same time.

At least these are sensible.

>Never badmouth synergy.

selfie
tweet

>patriarchy
>sensible

>dialogue
>problematic

I swear if I get one more email from my school about "initiating a task force to open a dialogue about problematic language on campus" I'm going Elliot Rodger on the deans office

All those words trigger me

Maybe this is true for every generation, but it sure feels like most political words have lost all their meaning.

Equality - Just a buzzword at this point, means nothing. It is never specified what kind of equality they want, be it of opportunity or outcome. It's come to the point where "equality" equals good and "inequality" equals bad.
Racism - Again this means fucking nothing, nobody can even define what it means anymore.
Fascism - Basically just means "something I don't like"

>being this much of a cunt

Kys pham

This is probably going to sound really insensitive, but I feel like words such as "abuse" have become almost meaningless over time. I'll see people asking things like "I think I was abused, but not really sure....?". And the term "emotional abuse" is overused, seems to mean almost any instance where someone got their feelings hurt. I think the word "abuse" should be avoided whenever possible, because fresher, more accurate language can almost always be used.

Also: "assault". It's pretty much always been misused, but today the term feels utterly meaningless.

This pisses me off the most, because the media embraces these terms in order to seem hip. We all know phenomenon like selfies are retarded, and yet they're embraced by the shameless media and journalists anyway.

What I hate is that a lot of these terms start out as being ironic, before eventually being embraced.

>hate speech
youtu.be/CTOoYxOf92s

youtu.be/Y69tkCbeC5o

>millennial
You're either a "wrong generation" faggot or a 35 year old.

>bigot

Yeah because society is a joke. Just look at the presidential elections, its all memes and jokes, no real politics. A lot of the jokes, ironic sayings, and memes that are posted online start to gain traction in reality. The line between online and reality is quickly being blurred and the media is only making it worse.

Cuck

>cultural appropriation
youtube.com/watch?v=fZBAf0XZlrc

>THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS WHITE CULTURE!
this genuinely triggered me

paradigm shift is pretty fukin sick 2bh lad, it's what I named my subaru

I like vernacular a lot. It is a good word and I wish I heard it more often. The only time I ever read it was some guy posting an image of a disgusted bobby hill saying get with the vernacular and integrate outlander.

The only thing I encounter that annoys me is when people use 'OK' instead of 'Ok', 'ok' or 'okay'.

OK (or O.K.) looks very passive aggressive, if not sarcastic, in almost any sentence. OK?

how can someone send this to Fox News?
>there's no such thing as white culture
that'll set them the fuck off

Why are bindis doing these kinds of things? They have plenty of ACTUAL culture unlike niggers.

Also, why isn't she in India?

dont threaten me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponential_growth
>i/lit/erates
its been used in that context for longer than you've been alive

they're convinced that whenever one out of a hundred thousand bimbos at a music festival wears a bindi that everyone is doing it, or that every heroin addict who adds a sitar to his song is doing a great harm and rendering invisible a culture with literally 1,000,000,000 members on the planet right now

I think if we make people aware of india it will make them racist towards indians

Black culture is actually pretty large. They've made or influenced almost all modern popular music genres (jazz, rap, blues, pop, rock), have literature, and even art. Still, they seem at times lost in limbo with the way some romanticize Africa, the violence that they use against each other, and which has been used against them. Identity politics is probably the worst thing that happened to minorities, because it gave them a place in society as victims, instead of encouraging them to improve their communities. And in the meantime real victims of racism fall by the wayside, with efforts to improve the community destroyed by outsiders (assassination of civil rights leaders, etc). Maybe one day it will get figured out and black people will have a culture removed from the vapid neoliberal deathcult of modern America, but I doubt it.

>only leftists are millennials

I don't get what's so problematic about it.

Orwell wrote an essay about how fascism had become meaningless iirc

My buddy Kevin he's fucking racist to the letter "w".

>feels

>desu

sjw detected lmao

you're the sjw you faggot woman

>I could care less

>tfw low IQ family

>educated

Basically, calling someone "uneducated" has become an obnoxious ad-hom.

maybe you should get educated

I hate that one just because it's so fucking obvious. Nothing makes me madder than just the sheer lack of logic you would have to not use to get there.

>breathtaking

This thread makes me realize that most people suck at using adjectives.

came here to post problematic and saw it was the first reply.

THIS.

I grit my teeth as teens use it in every other sentence, especially in instances where it truly is a figurative expression.

>cause reasons

it is hard to tell if the person says this because the reasons are obvious or that they don't know the reasons but view them as insignificant.

millenial

this. I read an article today where the author called herself a "survivor of abuse"

I hate phrases mostly like
>I can't even.
>This. So Much This.
>Like, Can you not.
>Fuck you (as an argument.)

Fuck you as an argument really bothers me the most, because it started as a joke, and now everyone does it all the time.
Fuck you culture.

>Lily, the caretaker's daughter, was literally swept off her feet.

You don't get it.

It's a direct threat of a complete loss of interest.

Not the phrase's fault if everybody uses it wrong.