"Celebrity" Writers

So, Veeky Forums, how does it feel to know that people who can't write for shit will still sell just because they have a pretty face and a well-known surname?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rebels-City-Indra-Story-Livia-ebook/dp/B00GEECHP2
amazon.com/dp/B016605O6C
youtube.com/watch?v=PgV8_nVa9Xk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't really care.

literature is literature. it's not meant to be good, it's meant to be words

a ghostwriter wrote them a pulpy sci-fi YA novel that flopped, so no. Embarassing trash.
>inb4 they'll be fine, but of course they will

i will stick my dick in their book.

Jesus christ the right one has some serious self image issues.

she can act, she can write, she can rap

is there anything kyle jenner can't do?

Nope. Only butthurt, unpublished virgins will disagree with you.

she got it from her mommy

just look at those fucking shorts in the first pic, it's so obviously now the guy was a fucking homo

Their audience is hardly something to be envious of

>pretty face

Wanting to look good is having self image issues? lmao

Don't mind him he's probably just a poorfag who can't afford to not be hideous.

celebrity "writers"

Sales would be nice since they'd sustain my NEET lifestyle, but I don't really write for sales. I do get a kick out of my amazon sales rank going up, even if it doesn't last all that long.

Also, my main book's e-book rank isn't that much lower than Kylie's right now, though these things go up and down very quickly. Still, it means her pseudo-celebrity status hasn't helped all that much, comparatively.

For comparison

Hers

amazon.com/Rebels-City-Indra-Story-Livia-ebook/dp/B00GEECHP2

Mine

amazon.com/dp/B016605O6C

>well-known surname
literally who

yeah but she's hot as fuck now so I'm not complaining

>hot as fuck

It looks like someone made a Kim Kardashian cabbage patch doll

roberto!!! mama mia mi amore!!! rrrooobertoooo!!!!

wow your book sounds horrible

yup. sounds like the kind of garbage someone from Veeky Forums would write

be as likable as her sister

Thank you.

The Armenian genocide might not have been a bad thing after all.

or maybe she grew up and realized that men dont like ape lips

>o
So ya made up a bunch of stuff about what it must be like being a homeless guy. Sounds great...

Kek. I think Bella Thorne "wrote" a novel as well. I shudder to think.

sasha grey wrote a novel...

Kendall is adorable yo

i'd fuck everyone in that family

Even Bruce?

How is this any different from the multitude of peopel who can't write and sell, despite not being pretty nor of well-known lineage?

If anything, what you describe is more legitimate.

I think so many people here lack perspective.

Nah. The idea is that it's meant to look like a book written by a homeless guy, it actually has very little to do with homelessness itself.

>peopel
>If anything, what you describe is more legitimate.

Yeah, no.

Kim k is the andy warhol of our generation

That she did my friend, listening to this thing while writing always gave me something to feel good about

youtube.com/watch?v=PgV8_nVa9Xk

>Value is important to humans (however defined, socially or "spiritually" etc.)
>A major source or measure of value (if not the major one) is the esteem of your peers
>Women's relationship to the value-estimations of their peers is badly distorted (because half of them want to have sex so badly that they would sacrifice their firstborn for a chance at it, and the other half is insane and ruthlessly competitive because of this)
>Any individual thing a woman does, that is valued by society or her peers, is badly distorted by this
>Any individual thing a woman does has to raise the question of "how much of this accomplishment was just because I had a cooter?"
>Especially long, complex accomplishments invite questions like "at how many points along this process did systemic male pandering enter into the equation? What if the final breakthrough was mine, but all the initial funding I got was because the man's stupid brain chemistry preferred my feminine smile to my technically superior male competition? What if one of the writers of my letters of recommendation was a creepy old man who just likes doting on pretty girls? What if this award I'm being given is 36% because the award committee wants to self-flagellate by doing feminist-y things, and in a 'vacuum' of pre-conceived values I would have been rejected?"
>To any philosophy of life that places a high premium on self-driven Bildung and merit, women are severely disadvantaged by being forced to keep training wheels on for life
>They can't develop true agency as a result
>The true tragedy of the male gaze isn't the objectification in the man's mind, but the real objectification that results from women being sexual cult objects, cut off from organic striving in the world

I am more surprised that fans of reality television can read.

Is that Sasha?