What labels do i fit into?

What labels do i fit into?

I am having a hard time giving another person a short description of myself and my beliefs, and usually and up resorting to some unreadable wall of text since i dont really know many labels since i rarely bother with them.

Often times i ve ended up learning that something i was saying had some label cuz someone else thought about it but i am far to lazy to research what other people say, more interested in finding answers myself.

Major beliefs
1)I believe in personal freedom for you to do whatever you want, as long as you dont hurt others or treat them badly for whatever excuse, just be nice even when you dont give a shit. (That doesnt mean be all caring or give them your money, simply put, you dont want some retard to lash out on you because of his personal issues so you shouldnt do the same to others)
2)I believe psychology is a very important thing, the only beings with some self awareness and ability to calculate and understand our actions still have completely and utterly failed at controlling people's inner drives that lead to unhealthy attitudes and damage of others such as hate, racism, need for group that ends up discriminating against anyone outside of le group. Clearly stupid normal human behaviours that need to be CONTROLLED.
3)And thus politically i am more towards the left because they are more about freedom and controlling your own nature compared to /pol/tards who simply have a close minded outdated fantasy that want to make a reality because they cant cope with the current reality, aside from the myriad of personal issues behind hateful behaviours that they try to justify with "numbers" and "economy" when the main issue is the humans and their behaviour.
4)Also support a single world order because it would be better for everyone, because the people who are skilled will go forward, not the people who were lucky and get more choices because they were born in X. especially since nationalism is only a tool of manipulation that makes worthless losers feel better for other people's achievements so they can be abused by whoever preaches about le great nation
5)Obviously anti religious since the vast majority of religions are just preying on people's psychological weaknesses in order to get followers, utterly fucking dumb.
6)Goal in life should be to ENJOY IT and be happy. That does not require a purpose or a goal, you simply enjoy the things that exist in current era, have a job because you need $$$ and pay taxes. So not a cuck to follow religion or even nature for the people who cant live without a purpose and use le "make babies" as somekind of goal for their own life, my life is my own and i intend to enjoy it, and nobody will tell me what to do.
Also gay sub bottom :o

I'm gonna go ahead and label you a faggot

Complete tool

>here are my "major beliefs"

shut up

A perfectly created product of current culture values and media. An every man

if that was the case then why dont i hear anyone saying similar things about the dangers of dark human nature, the obvious flaws of not controlling it etc.

And i never said i was a bleeding heart or gave a damn about anyone, i just said be nice ;^)

Because you know, some people can actually look inside and try to avoid letting angry hateful behaviours take control of them with only real goal being your emotional satisfaction which you simply cover with muh numbers ;^)

Thought psychology would be a bigger thing here desu senpai

>if that was the case then why dont i hear anyone saying similar things about the dangers of dark human nature,

read the news

tl;dr

>having a tv
>Not just having an ipad and pc to watch quality cw tv series
Sounds like the world is going into a great direction then :D

But butthurt cucks who cant cope without closing their minds and forcing everyone in some close minded world view are getting BTFO apparently and that is why there is so much butthurt here.

Makes sense, open mindness is hard ;^)

Does OP even know that he is shitposting?

I didnt know Veeky Forums was /pol/tard tier, sorry :\

stop taking yourself so seriously.

More that you're just retarded

it's obvious bait. just let it fall off the edge of the catalog

Damn, all these arguments totally proved me wrong D:

But i need an effective label for me because it is useful having people understand you a little without the need to post a wall of text.

You are wasting your time, Veeky Forums is /pol/ 2.0.

All these cucks here are just trying to use quotes, history or old figures because they can't handle the responsibility of their own emotions and need excuses for it.

i see, first time i actually posted here so i assumed it would be more about people talking about philosophy and stuff and had less close minded retards.

Lefties loathe freedom just as much as righties. Lefties get butthurt when I talk shit about islam, trannies and minorities and want to protect their feelings by limiting my free speech. Righties cry degeneracy when I use recreational drugs that aren't alcohol and want to restrict my freedom to do whatever the fuck I want with my body - the body, which should ideally be the most fundamental property a person has ownership of, righties want to infringe upon because they hate freedom and fun.

Or maybe you're the retard for creating a thread on Veeky Forums that has nothing to do with literature.

My point exactly, i dont feel like i belong in either category.

Righties seem to bitch and cry about degeneracy because they cant accept others living their lives some other way than their mommy taught them and have completely closed their minds to some "this is how you are supposed to live your life according to belief/religion/biology" and you have no other choice as if they are completely cucked and have no freedom.

Lefties sometimes reach retard levels of butthurt because some people fail to have a thick skin and have some unrealistic bleeding heart world view where everybody cares for each other and expects everyone to waste their personal time/money and effort on helping others and "learning fucking pronouns".

Though in my opinion, trannies and minorities can do whatever the crap they want as long as they dont cause me problems and i wont care to talk about them. Though obviously not a fan of islam or any religion desu, it is just another type or rightie cuck on the extreme.

What are you supposed to label yourself politically if you think like that?

This is what's wrong with the world today. Everyone is a collection of labels, tropes, and memes.

ways you know you're an asshole

depending on your views on economic policy you could be libertarian leaning, or you could go with Classic Liberal.

>need to be labeled

Sheep, I'd say.

Hmm kinda ignorant of economic related matters desu.

I simply believe that everyone should be payed according to his abilities and service provided, not handed out money for not doing anything, at least not for a long period of time.

It should be up for the individual to calculate his budget and be ready for possible misfortunes in the future.

Taxes should be either low so people can spend money privately on what they want instead of the government wasting that money on shit they dont care about, or should be in some form of checkbox form where people choose where their tax money goes based on what they want to support.

But i need to tell someone of my beliefs without writing huge walls of texts at them D:
at least something that i can use for them to slightly understand me

>3)And thus politically i am more towards the left because they are more about freedom and controlling your own nature
>4)Also support a single world order
>6)Goal in life should be
===>
>1)I believe in personal freedom for you to do whatever you want
wew lad

You subscribed to the basic secular ideology, helping you cope with a cognitive dissonance stemming from a need for niceness

>personal freedom is bad
>people should be allowed to be cucked by government, religion, morality instead of being free to be who they are
woah, so many cucks who cant find meaning in their life and end up getting abused by /pol/ or religions...

Sigh

I am sorry, Reveling in your emotions and shitalking or acting hateful against somebody for no JUST reason aka because they like to play X which you dont like, shouldnt be allowed because there is NO way to excuse such behaviour.(Being le Veeky Forums norm isnt a good excuse sorry)

The only justifiable excuse to do something like that is against intolerant people because you give them a taste of their own medicine so they ll either stop or be hypocrites and demand special care.

Opinions on economic policy is more or less what will label you, start reading.

I have no idea what you think I was implying, but I was pointing out that a call for

>a single world order
>Goal in life should be
and
>controlling your own nature

doesn't go with
>I believe in personal freedom for you to do whatever you want

unless you take the last item to only apply to you and you become the fascist leader yourself.

PS I have no general issue with the latter (it's not realizable, though), but I don't think that's what you meant.

Well my main point is that people can only be free after they learn to be self aware and control their nature because that lets them see when they are being manipulated or not and are also able to cuck their own dangerous or even hateful normal nature, if you dont do that then you arent really free, your are the toy of human nature, /pol/ beliefs, religion etc, all just created to prey on your weaknesses and make you feel better in exchange for your loyalty.

I cant call people who get manipulated or cucked like that "free"

>Enlightenment

kek

>left because they are more about freedom and controlling your own nature
>left
>freedom
Top kek.

>anyone who does not lean left is /pol/
>/pol/ is the only form of non-left political ideology
I promise you that in the society you want, where only people who deserve go forward, you will be one of the losers who get left behind.

7/10 bait for making me reply but you ruined it with
>Also gay sub bottom :o

>What labels do i fit into?
nu-male.
Or whatever label fits a young, hedonistic, liberal, self-righteous male who is probably under the age of 25 and supports Bernie

A complete underage fag who ate up babby's first politics/philosophy hook line and sinker and now thinks he's unique.

>first politics/philosophy
Too bad i am too lazy to read other people's books and thoughts when i can make my own ;^)

>Right
>literally wanting to cuck everyone in some close minded world view
It sounds like you wish me to be left behind, not because you know my abilities but just because i am a person that you dont like their views, which is awfully emotional and like i said, cucked by human nature Call me when you are actually free

"dude have you heard of Noam Chomsky?"

Skateboarding is not a crime.

>Too bad i am too lazy to read other people's books and thoughts
It shows. "Your" "views" are literally babbys first.
>Just, like... enjoy life you know...
>What if we had like... one government dude... no wars hehe
>Everyone should be able to do what they want, man...

What's even worse is that you are too dumb to realize they're contradicting eachother. Personal freedom in a single world order, kek.

see Sorry, as long as humans are the way they are, they ll never be truly free and thus any "normal" short term solution to short term problems is irrelevant for me :\

>finds out babby's first is a thing
>jerks off continuously while thinking about how cool he thinks he is ever since then
Not the guy you're talking to but I want to shoot you in the face with guns.

You're confusing personal freedom with free will, because you're too stupid to understand politics or philosophy. In a single world order people fundamentally can not be free to do what they want and it's irrelevant or not if what "they want" is their own free will or not.
Be 16 somewhere else.

Autistic.

>do whatever you want
>stupid normal human behaviours that need to be CONTROLLED
>Goal in life should be to ENJOY IT and be happy

Aside from the obvious contradictions, it's not surprising that you're a faggot. Stop projecting your ineffectuality on Veeky Forums

>autistic
Says the guy who reads philosophy.
Tell me again how the hufflepuff demarcated non-cognitive epistemically wizzle-wozzle with ontologically normative ethical buzzwords.
Your life is a joke, Tony Robbins.

Freedom is a spook

>I want the FREEDOM to have no free will, subscribe myself to a religion, /pol/tard belief, person, government etc and follow it because it manipulates me into giving me a fake feeling of happiness and superiority
Woah, much freedom you have there.

Do tell though, how exactly is a single world order gonna stop you from having fun in life and enjoying it ;^)
They arent brain dead righties to want to force everyone into some close minded limited fantasy they have.

But you dont want freedom and fun do you? You just want to be a human nature cuck and unleash your disgusting hateful emotions all over the place to shit it up for everyone.

seeWhy am i supposed to know about people i never met? not like i am in some field that talks about it a lot

>how exactly is a single world order gonna stop you from having fun in life and enjoying it
By imposing huge regulations and the oppressive laws required to handle all of humanity under one single government.

Be more specific.

What kind of regulation is gonna stop you from enjoying your life exactly?

And it is far better for everyone to be ruled by a singular law system than 1000 retarded small country ones and combination of those.

This is literally 0/10 bait. How does anyone still fall for this?

Freedom is over-rated, what matters is happiness.

Bring on BNW!

1. egalitarian slave morality
2. spooked by free will spook, more slave morality, some asceticism
3. free will again, individualism, reality/truth spook
4. merit spook, politics-as-solution spook, anti-nationalist
5. anti-particular aspect of religiousness, underestimating religious impulse, more egalitarianism,
6. epicurus-vibe, also detected some stoic vibes here and above but not completely, more individualism

you give me a watered-down enlightenment/common sense/matter-of-fact british or american protestant/tolerant/utilitarian feeling, like john locke or thomas reid or benjamin franklin or john stuart, from the things you included and especially the things you excluded it doesn't seem like your mind went through industrial-enlightenment reaction period, either in romanticism (doesn't seem like you'd go this way) or in marxism (you might go this way but would come out of it anyway), i think if you wanted to expand into new things someone like william james would be helpful
ordinary liberal (in wide sense) with mundane/commonplace beliefs, like you gleefully absorbed what is in air now with no qualms and without too much reflection (sign of philistinism), really no point in describing yourself or your beliefs for other people since you would be describing their belief system to themselves

I don't know how so many people fell for this obvious bait, he has obvious contradictions within his 'philosophy' and pretty much says 'Why would I need to read other peoples philosophies or economic theories when I can think of them myself', it's ridiculous. Also still believing in the outdated left and right wing dichotomy instead of viewing every ideology on its own merit is just trying your hardest to group people into categories to dismiss whatever they say. 0/10 bait, I don't know how you got so many replies...

it's not bait