Jungians of lit, I have a question for you...

Jungians of lit, I have a question for you. Is there anywhere in the Jungian literature (his contemporaries included) dealing with the subject of pedophilia, more specifically hebephilia? I have read much of Jung, Marie-Louis Von Franz, and Robert Johnson but I haven't seen this subject dealt with in the least. Perhaps I just haven't read the right books.

I have to deal with this sexual orientation and I am looking for a solution through Jungian analysis if there even is such a thing. It is quite painful and shameful to have to avert my eyes every time I'm in a public place and see a quite underage girl pass by. I look into her eyes and see the possibility of completion but then I have to stab myself in the heart and scream "Stop it you fool!" because I am aware of the consequences for both her and myself. I'm 30 years old and have never and would never act on my feelings and I need to deal with these feelings in a constructive manner because it's quite toxic at this point.

>inb4 kill yourself
I prefer life affirmation.

Other urls found in this thread:

www115.zippyshare.com/v/883WnydP/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have an underdeveloped Anima.

kys

>Jungians

Perhaps. I'm aware of the 5 stages of anima development but I can't seem to correlate which stage with how I feel.

I'm my dreams the anima usually appears as a girl about the age of 12. She isn't childish though, she is usually the wisest of the dream characters, she simply needs me as a protector, companion, and source of libido. In return she is a muse, lover, and guide to the deeper mysteries.

Enjoy your history worship and your dead dreams and mythology.

You're abusing her and keeping yourself in a state of emotional adolescence.

Women don't even appear in my dreams. What does this mean?

homosex

That's what I fear desu.
What is the method to further develop her/myself? I feel most drawn to the Jungians because the have brought back life to mythology/religion and dreams for me.

The feminine aspect is probably repressed deep into the unconscious. She lives in a faraway kingdom metaphorically speaking. How to get in touch with her will take some time, the first step will be to get in touch with the feeling aspect of yourself as it seems the logos aspect as been stressed too much and has pushed the feminine away as a result.

Try to live out deeply empathetic maternal experience with other people in your life.

Really don't know what is worse the op or the following responses of people "analyzing" things.

>would never act on my feelings
why

Because I understand how I feel is a projection onto the girl and that most likely I'm just going to damage her and end up in prison in the process.

I get that this is Veeky Forums, lol memes degradation etc, but the people on here actually exist in the real world outside and have to live ordinary lives. I'm not in the business of damaging other people for my personal pleasure.

>damaging
why would you damage them

Children are emotionally and physically underdeveloped and can't fend for themselves well enough to deal with a sexual relationship. Why exactly it's so harmful, I couldn't say, but it is in fact traumatic in the majority of cases.

What the fuck is this? This pseudoscientific mythology is supposed to pass for psychoanalysis? How?

What would you prefer?
We could talk in terms of neuroscience but how is that supposed to help me subjectively?
This mythological imagery is how we work from a subjective perspective. Our minds deal with dream, abstractness, meaning, and feeling, all things missing from the objective mechanical point of view.

No, because Jung isn't a psychoanalyst he deals with psychological stuff and while he can argue that the unconcious is part of this psychological stuff this is a point of disagreement with Freud and it reamains now with the differentiation of psychoanalysis and jungian psychology.

Adolescents are not children.

>but it is in fact traumatic in the majority of cases
It isn't, and you must know that if you've done your research. As for justifying why you're repressing it, you'd better keep to the part where you don't want to end up in jail - the Jung shtick may be misty-whimsy but you can't build yourself a solid fiction on faulty bases.

Anyway here's an .epub file that's supposed to have all his works, should make it easier to search through keywords
>www115.zippyshare.com/v/883WnydP/file.html

So you're suggesting that how OP feels is actually normal and healthy?

That isn't normal doesn't necessarily mean it must be corrected. Health is largely situational.

t. third party

Virtually no society considers it normal, which certainly makes it bad for one's health. Any other point of reference is irrelevant

True. I'm sure it would be okay for some adolescents, for others it wouldn't. As I said, I don't know what it is about the experience that makes it traumatic, so it's difficult to say.

You're right, I haven't done my research, is there a study showing that it's usually not harmful?

so what's a better intro man and his symbols or the portable jung? also is the portable neetcheese a good intro for Nietzsche?

>society
>relevant

It's very relevant if you get caught.

Sorry, TS, but there is not.

Kill yourself, you pedo fk

so that's a good intro? and what's TS mean?

>He thinks history exists, or even matters, when we have eternal recurrence

whats that mean

Everything that is happening, or will happen, has happened before.

Eternal recurrence, baby.

>"Whoever heard me assert that the grey cat playing just now in the yard is the same one that did jumps and tricks there five hundred years ago will think whatever he likes of me, but it is a stranger form of madness to imagine that the present-day cat is fundamentally an entirely different one." - Schoppy

ye i could buy into that

>using this as a reason to be narrowly educated
wew lad

>Implying history is a noble pursuit, when there is too much of it to meaningfully learn in a single lifetime

All you need to know is the Zeitgeist of any given era.

answer me you fags

Man, between this and ripping of Stirner... Did Nietzsche have one original idea?

ok, so I can see we have dream analysis thread here. My only recurring dream with woman: I am in a train, I go to compartment, I sit down. There is a woman inside, I recognize that it is my first girlfriend (no contact with her for 10+ years). We talk, in one moment she tell me, that she has very important message for me. Snow begins to fall inside compartment, the dream ends (or I don't remember the rest).

I have this dream every month or more often for 5+ years. WTF?

If someone on this thread actually gives you an answer besides go to an analyst if you want your dreams analyzed, you can be 100% sure it is bullshit.

iknow it is bullshit and I won't pay for it. I just want some thoughts.

The work itself can be done and it isn't bullshit, it just can't be done with 2 lines of text.

I had this dream like 50 times, you want to tell me that not this is important that I find important and recurring but some minor detail like color of her sweater (blue) or shape of door handle?

My experience is with psychoanalysis not with Jung, but at least with a psychoanalyst he would ask you to talk about this different elements you bring, what do you associate with your girlfriend, the train, the snow, what do you think she may tell you, and so on. When I say it can't be done with 2 lines of text, it is not the lack of detail that I'm talking about, although it matters and can be the most important, but the lack of context and the lack of you putting into words several other things, it is a long process.

If I had the slightest idea what she may tell me, I wouldn't have a problem. Also, what can I associate with a person I didn't speak for 10/12 years? She is practically a stranger.

The train - it was long-distance re;ationship for the most part, so we often travelled by train. Hovewer it was not a train between our cities (this had no compartments), and there were mountains and lake outside. It was sunny, probably spring or summer and snow didn't seem cold. She wasn't disturbed by snow, she was calm and smiling all the time.

And I wasn't travelled with her, I met her in train by chance, but she told me it was not an accident and that she had a very important thing to say to me.

The fact that you dream constantly with this person obviously has meaning, there are lot of thing you could associate if you just took the question at face value and talked about her, your relationship with her, why it ended, etc. and don't start thinking of what could help with understanding the dream or that you don't have anything relevant to say, everything you say wont be by accident. If you would like to take a more technical approach to this you could read Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams, especially chapter 7 onwards, but again I should probably take my own advice and say you should seek an analyst if you intend on taking this in a serious way.

I am pretty sure it is not about her, that she has rather symbolic meaning as partner/woman/someone I can trust. Really I have no business with her, I live in different place, I am in other situation in life, we were very young, it wasn't traumatizing or anything.

>you should seek an analyst

>paying for attention
>being so desperate

ecks dee

IS THE PORTABLE NIETZSCHE A GOOD INTRO TO HIS IDEAS? ALSO IS THE PORTABLE JUNG A GOOD INTRO FOR JUNG'S IDEAS?

Yes and Yes. Jew meme aside, Kaufman's translation is superb.

Portable Jung is THE place to start. Joseph Campbell's editing and arranging of the material is god-tier.

In reference to OP, being sexually attracted to people that have entered puberty is the very definition of a healthy sexual appetite regardless of what society deems acceptable. Decadence is acceptable in many forms yet it is unhealthy. Nature, feeling, and femininity in general has been repressed by our society for a long time now. Religions/ideologies of death and decadence masquerading as peace (you know which ones) have had a stranglehold on humanity. Nietzsche anyone? Society does not determine our biology despite what it might tell you to the contrary. Until VERY recently in history marrying someone of the age Op finds most attractive was absolute commonplace.

pedophilic (and hebephilic) can't reach extinction with any kind of conditioning (positive or negative) and that's why psychologists hate working with them (especially behaviorists). pedophiles don't work on any sort of pleasure principle (which means most pedophiles don't get as much sexual gratification from being pedophiles as you would think) instead, psychoanalysts have chalked it up to a "struggle of power" thing. you have these urges because you are either emotionally or socially underdeveloped compared to people your own age because you have feelings of inferiority.

the only way you can really stop these urges is to mature, realistically.

were you molested as a child, user?

If it is in anyway sexual at all, you are sick.

>were you molested as a child, user?

I wasn't, and I don't have feelings of inferiority either. I'm a perfectly average person in most respects other than this seemingly bizarre sexual orientation.

I find women my own age attractive as well, I've been in several relationships, and have children of my own now. (Don't even begin implying implications). I cannot fight the tendency to view girls aged 12-14 as the epitome of beauty though.

If her age is...

You could move to a country where it's considered acceptable. Spain doesn't sound too bad.

It's called having taste. I'm afraid it's fatal.

How does the blue-pill taste anyway?

Like Jewish semen, or so I'm told.

how many agree with this?

Which part?

the part about jung and neitzsche the books i mean

Spot on.

I agree with both parts. :^)

are you the guy that wrote it?

Pic very related

No but it's a common opinion on here. Almost every Jung or Nietzsche thread suggests said books. I've read both and can confirm