How would you describe this series?

how would you describe this series?

are there actual giant dogs and crippled dogs?

fkcnhi TRASH fuck.

DBZ with tarot iconography

FIXING TRASH

FUCK

Fact: any series with that many entries is almost always trash.

yup

Pure 100% goat

Nice reading comprehension

>almost always

Something I will never read.

I don't even know what it is.

pleb

Not sure, but I'm on Toll the Hounds right now and am enjoying it.

Kek. This brings me back two or three months ago. You gave me the same answer when I started a thread on Malazan.

Twasn't me, and I think what they said was YuGiOh

never read the books but Caladan Brood is a nice band

A nonentity, means nothing to me.

>Caladan Brood - Encyclopaedia Metallum Feb 14, 2013 - The band name is taken from an eponymous warlord in Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen fantasy novels.

Dominions: the novelisation

i just started getting into Dominions 4 as i got into the novel series, and one helped to reinforce the other.

I quite liked the series - it was a bit weird to get into, but i got hooked and enjoyed it. some of the civs and actual histories were a bit implausible (malaz being pirate rome, for example) but the guys really got into the minutiae of lost and ancient civilizations, and waxed lyrical about zombie neanderthals, so i went with it and enjoyed it. i think erikson is an archeologist by trade, so i can see how he would like to include elements of that in his work.

8/10 would read again. i am a genre and historical fiction dweeb though, so your mileage may vary.

Genre fiction, therefore trash

*tips*

interesting comparison, i dropped both dominions and erikson as soon as i've started them but i appreciate the writeup

...yes?

Bad.