>80% of my waking hours go to turning wageslave levers at a cog factory
>the remaining 20% are only good for spacing out

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/obdDEv8ItzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make more shitposts on Veeky Forums that will help

Learn to speedread

Maybe you should quit your job and live as a hobo. You'd have plenty of time then.

In all seriousness, if you don't like your job then just quit. Fuck those assholes. You could probably make just as much money doing something you at least sort of enjoyed.

>only read 3% of Western canon

That would be astoundingly impressive if it were true, most avid readers won't pass 1%.

Accepting our limitations is the first step toward transcending them. Approaching reality from this direction & cultivating an understanding of the immanence of mortality should, in a perfect world, serve to magnify the handful of experiences granted us by the world & by our will.

>Should

youtu.be/obdDEv8ItzU

This is why you start with the canon at 10 or 11 like Bloom.

those are some manly ass feet

i feel bad for you americucks and your ugly wimin

im asian and i get to fuck my own cousin and she has nice dainty feet

The "canon" is not that big, if not what would the point even be?

I'm a guy and have prettier feet than this bitch.

Do you think reading more of the western cannon will make your brain tastier for the worms?

we're talking about dark side, not the wall

kek

jetson!

Start reading the Eastern canon

Smoke caffeine, it's tight

Zone the fuck out at work. You're probably American. Americans have this "I must be a great worker bee" attitude. Fuck your boss, do as little as possible, with an attitude of "are you gonna fire me? No? Very well then". You shouldn't spend the bulk of your energy at work, it should rank right around Veeky Forums on the give-a-shit scale.

kek this is the worst philosophy ever

found the american

Are you a communist?

I've thought about smoking a pipe. Is it autistic to smoke tobacco like that?

Go part time and live frugally. I get by on 4-6 hours of work a day and can focus again each night. In the instances where I work 8-10 hours the rest of the day is wasted zoning out.

Good advice. I'll keep it in mind

What do you do?

Don't do this, it will fuck you up mentally

Teacher and private tutor.

Persevere user. This is the unjust lot that has befallen most of us, and especialy those of us who have tasted the pleasures of the spirit. We suffer more than the others and in a different way. Make this suffering into your weapon and persevere, this is the only life you have, why should you it be wasted on suffering, struggle for a better life, persevere.

This. Reminded me of Office Space.

Work hard to get that promotion so you can work harder for more money which you don't know what to spend on so you buy worthless inane garbage so you can look like you're worth something. American Dream.

Well said. I just cant for the life of me understand the wage / career- slave mindset and how a person could consider such a life worth living.